Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dirtybrd is offline Associate Member

Rec drugs ok, but get chastized for using AAS

In my 20s me and my buddies did alot of rec drugs. Now we've all stopped but they give me shit for using AAS. So, its ok to use drugs that cause neg and possibly permenant damage but not ok to use something that improves the overall quaility of my life. Anyone else get this?

RB3232 is offline Associate Member
    They wont be saying that once you're done

binsser is offline Senior Member
    yeah i do.... the piss heads down the pub will all sit at the bar when i go in to see someone for 5 minutes smoking and drinking looking rough as fck and then they focus there attention on me with there fat bellys and skinny arms with smokey cloths and say i think using steriods is cheating if i was to do it id do it naturaly and im like FCK YOU GOING ON ABOUT YA TW@T YOUR ALL A MESS DOING YOUR DRINKING AND SMOKING DRUG FCK OFF cheating!!!!! cheating!!! fckin saps its got nothing to do with around 15 years off on and off training dieting and keep as clean as i can be since i was 15 noo its steriods that has made me what i am today!!!???? the pri@ks pissis me off.. all ive got to say to you is fck em mate tw@ts there just pissed cause they could never look as good as you the mug c@nts lolololololol so yeah there it is bud!

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    In the words of Bob Dylan, "don't criticize what you can't understand".

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    yeah i do.... the piss heads down the pub will all sit at the bar when i go in to see someone for 5 minutes smoking and drinking looking rough as fck and then they focus there attention on me with there fat bellys and skinny arms with smokey cloths and say i think using steriods is cheating if i was to do it id do it naturaly and im like FCK YOU GOING ON ABOUT YA TW@T YOUR ALL A MESS DOING YOUR DRINKING AND SMOKING DRUG FCK OFF cheating!!!!! cheating!!! fckin saps its got nothing to do with around 15 years off on and off training dieting and keep as clean as i can be since i was 15 noo its steriods that has made me what i am today!!!???? the pri@ks pissis me off.. all ive got to say to you is fck em mate tw@ts there just pissed cause they could never look as good as you the mug c@nts lolololololol so yeah there it is bud!
    Can you slow the fk down and try to write coherently?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    in NJ people on steroids were the majority of the people out.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most people who I meet who say steroid usage is dumb cite things like liver damage as the reason. Then once I explain that I use injectable steroids and they bypass the liver and that liver damage is only a problem with orals they usually go into a lecture on HIV or ask me how I can stand seeing the blood in the syringe LOL. As far as the cheating thing goes, I am not engaged in any competitive athletics so I don't know who I am cheating.

The nice thing around here is at least the police do not judge us since most of them are in the gym and jacked themselves.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there's a reason we don't tell people under any circumstance that we are using, 1st it's none of their business, 2nd it's a felony, 3rd don't trust anyone
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    in NJ people on steroids were the majority of the people out.
    Ain't that the truth. In the last year and a half I have put on about 20lbs of muscle and gotten pretty low in bf, and everyone is comin out of the woodwork telling me what they are on and asking what I'm taking. I had no idea how many people were on AAS until I started looking like I was.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Before I started working out and educating myself about exercising in general and how to gain muscle I also used to think that steroids were almost like magic. It's a general misconception and won't change any time soon. And it does make all the "piss heads at the pub" feel better about themselves, but no matter what they say deep inside they wish they had your body specially when the girl he's flirting with almost breaks her neck as you walk by.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Lets face it there are a lot of jealous guys out there who are too lazy to get fit themselves so it is easier for them to put down the built guy by saying well all he does is uses steroids . I could look like that too if I used them. I hear that a lot and it is always the fat out of shape lazy guy saying it. I look around me and see all these overweight guys my age and older with their belly hanging over their belts with all kinds of health issues plaquing them like high blood pressure and gout and even their doctors tell them they can control it through diet and exercise but they choose the easy way out and take pills instead to control their health. Since this is a choice I choose not to be like them and I'm glad I'm not alone.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Wait, you use...steroids !?
    You must be a terrible person.

lololol and no i wont slow down pissisme off mother bitchs they all need tellingthe only way that steriods are bad for you is if we all meet up and go around together and smash all the people in around us that take the p@ss then i would agree YEAH STERIOD ARE BAD FOR YOU but............not for me lololololol

lololol and no i wont slow down pissis me off mother bitchs they all need telling ..the only way that steriods are bad for you is if we all meet up and go around together and smash all the people in around us that take the p@ss then i would agree YEAH STERIODs ARE BAD FOR YOU but............not for me lololololol
    Last edited by binsser; 07-04-2011 at 05:15 PM.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Like the OP stated, hes getting shit for doing AAS when he probably did far worse rec drugs ( im thinking of serious long term mental issues here), what i dont get is the stigma attached to AAS, where it came from and how to get rid of it.

Most rec drugs are illegal, here in the uk, marijuanua gets reclassified to a class B, and i believe there is a serious crackdown on the supply of this age old drug, no goverment officials too bothered about AAS use, even if the media paint that stupid picture of RAul Moat every time AAS gets mentioned now, but it was ok for Robbie Williams to use sex drug Testosterone for low libido, yeah thats fine Robbie because we like you, but not that evil drug crazed killer Mr Moat, pissses me right off !

Here in the UK AAS are legal to use just illegal to sell, so I could openly tell people im on AAS, but with all that shit, whats the point ? There is a serious lack of knowledge out there, and I aint going to be the one to educate my social circle on the delights of AAS. I have only told one person of my AAS use, my fiance, everybody else just gives me sly comments, which i just brush off.

on another note the number of super freaky unnatural mens bodies seems to have shot up this year, i was only in Tesco and there must have been three candidates for either BB show, mens health cover model etc, maybe im just taking more notice than usual or is AAS use gettin more popular? you know who is using at the gym, just about everybody in the free weight section who been attending a couple of years and yet we have to go through this charade of 'guessing' who is using and tip offs of who to get the gear off. I mean yesterday i was in the gym and a professional rugby team were in and even overheard them say about me I was on the juice, I mean, F me, its like a game, lets see who is on the sauce or not.

Rant over. Discuss.

ha ha ha yeah na it not just this year bud theyve been around its just they pop out of the wood work when its hot like birds tits mmmmmmm lolool mad i done exactlt the same thing tescos walking around at least 3 big mothers but fair play i say im not interested in being the biggest i just want to look how i look in my mind and when i am ill be happy forever lolol good point thoiugh bro^^^^^^^^^^^

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    [QUOTE=MR-FQ320;5686034]

Here in the UK AAS are legal to use just illegal to sell

That would be so strange to me. Legal to use but not to sell. Makes no sense. Yeah boys were gonna let you all use the steroids but lots of luck buying them cause were making that part illegal. WTF? Sounds like members of parliament were on recreational drugs when this bill was decided. lol

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bottom line it's called Jealousy. They will never give you cridit for going to the gym 5x a week, eating healthy or anything else, they only want to try to pick out what they think is negative to say bad about you so they can feel better about being Mr. Joe average or less.

Next time say Yeah your right, I should be more like you so I can get a good beer belly going, have small arms so I can fit into the girly flower shirts like you and become another middle aged guy who oggles all the hot chicks and whistles while they wont even look your way or give you the time of day instead of being the guy I am with the hottie on my arm. hahahaha

27300man is offline Associate Member
    OP: I know exactly what you mean. My buddy use to use crystal meth and smokes marijuana daily. I never touch rec drugs in my life. When I told him I was going to use steroids he ranted about how bad that was and how it could kill me. WTF?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    the american media and government are hyped AGAINST aas, so it will always get bad press in public.

Since Im' living abroad, i've bumped into many expats from other countries that are extremely knowledgable about aas, their doctors are fairly liberal with a scrip, and you don't go to jail if you are caught with it.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh man, this reminds me of this crack head guy i'd talk to and see during work. Me and co worker were talking about PCT and he over heard and thought we said PCP. Comes over and says ya i can get some PCP... I told him no man we're talking about roids. His reply was classic, oh man those things will kill you. Me and my coworker were just dieing laughing. We're like are you serious?

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    the american media and government are hyped AGAINST aas, so it will always get bad press in public.

Since Im' living abroad, i've bumped into many expats from other countries that are extremely knowledgable about aas, their doctors are fairly liberal with a scrip, and you don't go to jail if you are caught with it.
    Same here in the UK, but why ? I dont get it.

Is the prejudice against the AAS substances? i guess not, I guess its against the type or group of people that 'we' are deemed to be, whatever that is.

Why is the truth about AAS so hard to come by? I mean the education system teaches us about rec drugs and how 'bad' they are, but nothing about AAS, when we want to know about AAS its mostly bro science at the gym and chinese whispers, until that itch is enough to bring you to a forum like here and then its, go through the regular drill, you know, no under 25's, get diet in order etc etc( im not disagreeing with this bit), its like we're in a special club, rule 1: do not talk about fight club, rule: 2.....

How is all this going to change ? Probably never will, if the governor of california cant make any changes to the BB world i doubt anyone can.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Yes, I've done most everything, never shot up though. I always told myself no matter what I was doing that shooting up was crossing the line. My buddies are also in the gym and in pretty good shape themselves. They don't say alot about it but it gets brought up. If I mention that I've put on a few lbs and went down in BF it'll get mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Same here in the UK, but why ? I dont get it.

Is the prejudice against the AAS substances? i guess not, I guess its against the type or group of people that 'we' are deemed to be, whatever that is.

Why is the truth about AAS so hard to come by? I mean the education system teaches us about rec drugs and how 'bad' they are, but nothing about AAS, when we want to know about AAS its mostly bro science at the gym and chinese whispers, until that itch is enough to bring you to a forum like here and then its, go through the regular drill, you know, no under 25's, get diet in order etc etc( im not disagreeing with this bit), its like we're in a special club, rule 1: do not talk about fight club, rule: 2.....

How is all this going to change ? Probably never will, if the governor of california cant make any changes to the BB world i doubt anyone can.
    Why do other countries have cancer treatments that work? Why is it 1/10 the price to get many medical procedures done abroad? Why does the US force certain companies to revise their ingredients, why do you have to spend $10,000,000.00 on research before the FDA will even look at your drug for approval. It's about money and control. If people get well they cant make money. Cancer and many other diseases are a multi billion dollar industry. Why does the US give out narcotics like Vicodine, percoset and even Tylenol like it's candy but other countries wont even sell Tylenol OTC, because $$$$ People getting hooked, dependent or just using all the time is very profitable. More people die from prescription pain relievers ever year than all recreational drugs combined.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Why do other countries have cancer treatments that work? Why is it 1/10 the price to get many medical procedures done abroad? Why does the US force certain companies to revise their ingredients, why do you have to spend $10,000,000.00 on research before the FDA will even look at your drug for approval. It's about money and control. If people get well they cant make money. Cancer and many other diseases are a multi billion dollar industry. Why does the US give out narcotics like Vicodine, percoset and even Tylenol like it's candy but other countries wont even sell Tylenol OTC, because $$$$ People getting hooked, dependent or just using all the time is very profitable. More people die from prescription pain relievers ever year than all recreational drugs combined.
    Agreed.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    I've been saying this exact thing to people for years.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Im not sure how true this is, I think I heard it from steriodlaw, but the group that petitioned congress to make them illegal was made uP of plastic surgeons
    Makes sense, follow the $$$

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Most people still think creatine shrinks your dick

Telling someone you use is just like handing them ammo

Unless they use they will not understand

[QUOTE=Shol'va;5686045]
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post

Here in the UK AAS are legal to use just illegal to sell

That would be so strange to me. Legal to use but not to sell. Makes no sense. Yeah boys were gonna let you all use the steroids but lots of luck buying them cause were making that part illegal. WTF? Sounds like members of parliament were on recreational drugs when this bill was decided. lol
    Just like Absinthe in the US, illegal to buy but legal to drink and own.

[QUOTE=Pac Man;5686248]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post

Just like Absinthe in the US, illegal to buy but legal to drink and own.
    Nope, that changed about 2 years ago. It's legal in the US now. I use to by my Absinthe in Canada. Watch out for the fake stuff NOT make from worm wood.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    I feel like it is because most people look at steroids as cheater and they're jealous of how good we all look =D

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    there's a reason we don't tell people under any circumstance that we are using, 1st it's none of their business, 2nd it's a felony, 3rd don't trust anyone
    the golden rule!

[QUOTE=lovbyts;5686253]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post

Nope, that changed about 2 years ago. It's legal in the US now. I use to by my Absinthe in Canada. Watch out for the fake stuff NOT make from worm wood.
    Well I'm just not that cool anymore I guess

Spywizard hit the nail on the head, probably with a hammer but it could've easily been a crescent wrench. Be careful of who you tell because people in glass houses sink ships

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    Bottom line it's called Jealousy. They will never give you cridit for going to the gym 5x a week, eating healthy or anything else, they only want to try to pick out what they think is negative to say bad about you so they can feel better about being Mr. Joe average or less.

Next time say Yeah your right, I should be more like you so I can get a good beer belly going, have small arms so I can fit into the girly flower shirts like you and become another middle aged guy who oggles all the hot chicks and whistles while they wont even look your way or give you the time of day instead of being the guy I am with the hottie on my arm. hahahaha
    I definitely agree with the jealousy. I'm only a couple weeks in on cycle and getting bs already. I had a feeling it was gonna happen and boy it pissed me off when it did. So people that don't use aas will never understand. Just like people, some of which i'm sure come to this forum are not alcoholics or never had a Mr. Brown addiction. So that guy sitting at the bar, may have social issues, has to watch girls from 50 ft. away. Has a few drinks and now he's good to go. Some use aas to help them handle their social issues and get so to speak...liquid courage. Sounds like a whole lot of not understanding why people do what they do. Tough subject with no easy fix. I think everybody is a little quick to judge. I'm guilty of this too. I'll say it again, "we fear what we do not know and Hate what we cannot conquer."

stpete is offline Banned
    Couldn't agree more

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    ^^^100%

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have such little tolerance for recreational drug users and alcoholics. Are us AAS users better than them? YES, ENTIRELY! How many successful, well-educated, family men do you know that are drunks or drug addicts?

I personally know SEVERAL successful men who provide for their families to the fullest extent that us AAS.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    I personally know SEVERAL successful men who provide for their families to the fullest extent that us AAS.
    lol, i know one that lives near dirk novitski, guys worth millions
    used to train with branch warren, juiced for 20 yrs plus, gets all the best testing done on his heart, does it right and is f'ing jacked!

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    I have such little tolerance for recreational drug users and alcoholics. Are us AAS users better than them? YES, ENTIRELY! How many successful, well-educated, family men do you know that are drunks or drug addicts?

I don't consider myself better than someone else by my own successes and their failures. Some people lose a child, wife or whole family and decide to stick their head in a bottle for a while, doesn't make me better than them. I try to understand their ways and why they do the things they do. Now if all rec drug users and alcoholics thought like you do, and some do. Well this is why aas users get a bad name. Just because you don't know any users that are successful doesn't mean their isn't any. Plenty of people go into recovery programs and become very successful.
    Last edited by PitMaster; 07-06-2011 at 12:26 AM. Reason: added

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Pretty much every good artist, poet, writer, or musician ever. They may not be good family-men or whatever, but that is your value, not mine or theirs. I wouldn't want to live in a world where all the art and music was created by straight-edge, law abiding, white picket fence family-men or anything of the sort. That would be awful.
    Like PitMaster said, I think its appauling that you would villify millions of people based on their personal choice (when most of them aren't harming anyone or even themselves) and yet complain about how AAS users are viewed unfairly. You're being exactly like them.

Sorry if I derailed the thread a bit, but it was better suited for the lounge in the first place.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 07-06-2011 at 02:10 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information