js/sj is offline New Member

First recomended cycle

I am 16, yes 16.... I can bareley put on muscle and weight. ive had personal trainers been on proteins (weight Gainer, etc) and i just want to add some t-bol or var to my routine. Im going to be working out 5 days every day. And im going to be taking a ton of weight gainer. I am 120lbs and 5'9" What cycle would be good. Dont tell me to eat and that bs just help me out. i dont want some crazy dangerous cycle either but something that helps out quite a bit. ONLY ORALS!!

Thaanks...

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    You will not get anyone here to advise you on taking ANY steroids . You are to young. Your body has not finished developing. You will do serious, lifelong harm to yourself. Don't be stupid and take this the wrong way. It is simply the facts. The advice you ask us NOT to give (diet) is the advice you need.

Quote Originally Posted by pheenyx1 View Post
    You will not get anyone here to advise you on taking ANY steroids. You are to young. Your body has not finished developing. You will do serious, lifelong harm to yourself. Don't be stupid and take this the wrong way. It is simply the facts. The advice you ask us NOT to give (diet) is the advice you need.
    true bro. will do. does creatine work good? like kre-alkaline?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    look at Nitric oxide boosters, creatine, BCAAs...

NO prohormone crap, and NO steroids ! trust me, just about every guy here would love to have the natty test level that u have now again use it for ur advantage.

and if ur a hard gainer, then what u gain will be lean mass and in 2 years ull be ripped if u work hard for it and eat alot

oh and only use shakes for post workout when ur muscles need it most. Try to get the rest of ur protein from meat. its much better... (eat muscle to grow muscle)

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    PLEASE re-think your plan. You will mess up your endocrine system otherwise.

Plus you need to be 18 to be here. Hope you read a lot of the threads to learn.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Yea i changed my mind. So if i do the nitric oxcide booter and creatine and bcaa's what type of gain will i see? Also what kind of Nitric oxcide and creatine and bcaa supplements do you guys perfer?

Thread Information