Granovich is offline Senior Member

clomid Vs Unleashed

i have read in some place that clomid isnt the best PCT after a cycle and there is something called Unleashed much better and works to support liver and lower estrogen levels with no rebound and increase test
    anyone knows about it ?

THIS IS WHAT I READ ABOUT THE CLOMID AND UNLEASHED

We use steroids , because they will do what the body cannot do its own. Then, when you no longer produce LH you may need a drug like hcg to recover. But then what? Well, what most people do is the dumbest thing you can do -- they rely on more drugs! In some cases it's Clomid -- which I think is a terrible idea because, first of all, it doesn't work on everybody and it can also actually raise estrogen.

That should be a surprise because that's Clomids medical purpose. That's why I think it's so hilarious when guys say "I don't want no natural shit, I need a REAL PCT drugs!" and they go about using something for breast cancer or something to increase estrogen in infertile women. BRILLIANT!

Secondly, even if there's a temporary elevation in testosterone from these drugs, the body has become reliant on the drug to do it. The effects never last once the drug use is ended. Now there will be those who argue that point, but I have proof. It's called a century of medical science. Just as an anti-biotic doesn't increase your natural ability to fight infection , no drug increases your natural ability to produce testosterone. It's NOT what drugs do. They are a temporary fix -- afterward you have to finish recovery on your own. That's how real world medical practices work.

So where does that leave us? Well, the short answer is it leaves a lot of guys who never fully recover. That's why it's become commonplace to recommend HRT for men in their 30's when you still should be producing buckets of testosterone on your own at that age. Hell, I USED STEROIDS and I didn't need HRT until I was 47. And that was after going through an intense period of stress. (Parents dying). I'd say it's a fair estimation to say that HRT shouldn't be needed until you're around 50. And you have steroid experts on HRT at 35. What does that tell you about their "expertise."

It's time to stop the madness of the parroted ignorance regarding PCT. An anti gyno drug has nothing to do with recovering the HPTA. NOTHING. And a synthetic estrogen that causes mood swings, impotence and vision problems ain't that great either. Use something that is DESIGNED TO TREAT THE CONDITION. Something that supports the body's natural ability to recover and produce testosterone on its owN

this is its link so u can read its info
    http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/sto...-Pack-p40.html

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont believe everything your read, especially from a paid advertisement site. Ive read a lot of post form people who have used it. More than not say they got nothing from it. Only a few say they noticed anything and there are some ingredients that have pretty big warnings on them.

Bottom line is if it works for you then good but as anything not everything works for everyone. People tend to like the Clomid/Novl because it's been proven to work for most people to kick start the natural test. I think there is another one out there that is a pre mix of Clomid/Novl and? it's fairly new but would be nice having it all in one.

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    I think like hcg , clomid force the body to replicate the normal hormonal system. Sure the effects of the drug are temporary, but the logic is that these drugs prepare the different channels for normal hormones production to be at full capacity after being dormant.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    if you want to ADD it to your pct im sure that would be fine...but it would be ill-advised to replace the standard pct with a supplement that may or may not work. bottom line...clomid/nolva works.

kluska399 is offline Junior Member
    lmao. if its legal, it doesnt fu*ckin work. - i assume its the same unleashed anti-aromatase that i was reading about
    Last edited by kluska399; 07-05-2011 at 10:01 AM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would rather use "breast cancer meds" for a pct rather than some marketed legal crap

Also I could tear the sh*t out of that ad bit I'm on my phone and I think the general consensus makes the point that it's crap
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 07-05-2011 at 10:07 AM.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't trust it, the classic clomid and nolva have worked well for a long time. Don't trust over the counter stuff to do the same.

Thread Information