ohayoo22 is offline New Member

Carbs or No carbs? what am i missing? 1st cycle

Hi guys,

im in my 3rd week on my 1st 12week cycle and not really seeing or feeling any result.
    i know i dont eat much carbs coz my trainer tells me not to but when i speak to other people they tell me to eat everything... and i do find really tried after a workout

Is it my diet? or is it my work out?
    or am i just worrying too much, its still early.

im on:
    sus 250 Mondays
    tren and prop on Wednesday and Fridays .

workout and diet:
    this is much what i eat most of the times. (4 weight days 3 cardio days)

7-7.30am: 6 egg whites + 1 yolk and mushrooms and multivitamins and fishoil 2caps
    8.30-9.30am: workout with amino then protein shake(2scoops) then 2-300g tuna or chicken with salad or 1/4 cup brice
    12noon: 250-300 beef or chicken then some fruit.
    3pm: 200 - 300g of chicken or tuna salad with a protein shake (1 or 2 scoop).
    6pm: 300g beef or chicken with lots of steamed veggies.
    9.30pm protein shake 1scoop of casein fish oil 2caps

mixed fruits and nuts all day but not much as i find my self going to the toilet lol!

i workout 7 days a week
    mon,tue,thu and fridays weights and wed, sat and sun cardio

my cardio:
    5k run with in 30min, 2k row on level 10 and 1k cross trainer all up about 45mins to 1hr

stats:
    1.82cm
    male
    worked out over 2 year
    84kgs when started, now 86kgs

Thanks for any input,

ohayoo22
    Last edited by ohayoo22; 07-05-2011 at 04:34 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are you workouts like? How long? how many reps/sets?

Cycle looks pretty messed up also
    Last edited by lovbyts; 07-05-2011 at 03:47 AM.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    sus 250 Mondays
    tren and prop on Wednesday and Fridays .

?????????/

tren ace? 2 times a week only

and this is your frist cycle?

well i figured that the tren and prop will give me a harder look to help with the sus250 as it'll hold some water.
    i understand the tren (ace) n prop are short acting so should i do more time per week and less ml's?

as you know this is my 3rd week on monday i did sus 2.5ml then 2mro and fri will do 1.5ml for tren and prop.
    so all up this week ill be doing 1100mg of test. and i will add novadex for pct and clen if i need it for the end

yes this is my 1st.

my workouts runs about 45mins to 1hr
    i do 2/3 exercise per muscle group 3 sets of 10, 2 sets of 5 last set is a drop set. + warmup

so what about my diet? is that ok?

Thanks
    ohayoo22

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    if you want to grow, your carb and protein macro ratios should be fairly close. Pretty tough to grow if no carbs.

your diet is bascially keto.

you need carbs. try a simple 40/40/20 ratio.

say 500 cals above mantainance.

and drop the prop and tren . its pointless how you are running it plus tren shouldnt be used on your first cycle

continue with sust only and sust has to be injected way more than once a week

no offence you shouldnt be cycle you have next to no knowldege on compounds let alone to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    if you want to grow, your carb and protein macro ratios should be fairly close. Pretty tough to grow if no carbs.
    ok. when should i have them? and which type of carbs?

Thx
    ohayoo22

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    your diet is bascially keto.

you need carbs. try a simple 40/40/20 ratio.

say 500 cals above mantainance.

and drop the prop and tren . its pointless how you are running it plus tren shouldnt be used on your first cycle

continue with sust only and sust has to be injected way more than once a week

no offence you shouldnt be cycle you have next to no knowldege on compounds let alone to grow.
    none taken mate! i was just so sick of reading... i just wanted to do it and learn as i go. (it may sound young n silly)
    how should i be running the prop n tren to its optimal for me? they cost alot of money lol! i wouldnt wanna to waste them

ok, ill add more carbs in my diet

Thx ohayoo22
    Last edited by ohayoo22; 07-05-2011 at 06:15 AM.

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    carbs is fuel for the tank, and taking tren first cycle wow your taking to much stuff with lil knowledge.
    the testp in sus should of kicked in already imo.

You wont be wasting the Tren and Prop, put them away in a safe dark cool/not cold place. They will last at least 2 years if not longer. No need for them until you are ready or you might as well trash them because it would honestly be doing the same thing by using them now. I know you want all the answers now but it's best to learn a little not as you go/us but with time or it's overwhelming.

Agreed the diet need a lot of work. Go visit the diet section and read through some of the post to find examples of what you should be doing. Dont just post asking what to eat, they are a LOT more do your homework oriented than we are here. LOL

Stick with the sus, run 400mg a week, you need to inject (EOD), every other day so split up the 400 into 3 shots.

ok ill cut the prop n tren . should i stay @ 400mgs for the rest of my cycle?

400 is a good solid number, yes. Dont skip over the diet advice. It's a lot more important than what most people think. If you dont have your diet right you will loose everything you gain right away and you wont gain nearly as much as you could have.

thank you for all your help guys.
    ill keep reading... lol

ohayoo22

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You wont be wasting the Tren and Prop, put them away in a safe dark cool/not cold place. They will last at least 2 years if not longer. No need for them until you are ready or you might as well trash them because it would honestly be doing the same thing by using them now. I know you want all the answers now but it's best to learn a little not as you go/us but with time or it's overwhelming.

Agreed the diet need a lot of work. Go visit the diet section and read through some of the post to find examples of what you should be doing. Dont just post asking what to eat, they are a LOT more do your homework oriented than we are here. LOL

Stick with the sus, run 400mg a week, you need to inject (EOD), every other day so split up the 400 into 3 shots.
    yep agreed here.

just inject sus EOD and you will be fine.

but get your carbs up. cause atm your diet is a good cutting diet. and steroids aren't miracle drugs

glad you listened mate stick around

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    I thought the whole purpose that sus was created for was to allow fewer injections? I read they originally marketed it for monthly injects? Why does he need to inject EOD?

Sorry if this is a hijack?

Thread Information