Elmarakby1988 is offline New Member

Questions about TRT/HRT

I've seen alot of people jump on AAS without PCT knowledge and pretty much screw their bodies up, in test production etc.

and then they go on TRT, pinning themselves for test. while in TRT is it possible to have sex and produce sperm good enough to eventually have a child? just curious, i've looked all over the internet haven't really found proper answers.

would you be able to maintain an erection before you used AAS etc?

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    Sperm--no. With FSH and LH at 0 or close to it, your sperm count and quality will degrade quickly.
    Sex--yes.

Quote Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
    Sperm--no. With FSH and LH at 0 or close to it, your sperm count and quality will degrade quickly.
    Sex--yes.
    Testicles shrink permanently im guessing? how about sex itself, orgasms and all, same feeling?

Look into hCG .
    There is a myriad of info in the steroid .com HRT subforum.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
    Sex--yes.
    bullshit. I know plenty of people inculding myself who got girls pregnat while on cycle

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    it depends on the dose of test. The Intratesticular testosterone is what keeps ur balls full. if u do a normal dose, then they dont shrink nearly as much so it keeps them going.

Also, HCG is great when trying to concieve, also clomid but not at same time :P

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    bullshit. I know plenty of people inculding myself who got girls pregnat while on cycle
    Face it Gixxer your just a potent man and to think I thought you were impotent around here. lol

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    As do I, but "on cycle" is different than "for life."
    Sperm degradation can take a long time, certainly longer than 10-16 weeks, but it will happen if your balls aren't getting LH stimulation. Adding regular hCG to a TRT/HRT regimen should prevent infertility and ball atrophy (as it does on cycles), but endocrinologists (let alone urologists and PCPs) that understand and support its use are few and far between.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    it depends on the dose of test. The Intratesticular testosterone is what keeps ur balls full. if u do a normal dose, then they dont shrink nearly as much so it keeps them going.

Okay thank you, also is it possible to run a cycle of steroids whilst on TRT? i mean i don't really know ofcourse, it's confusing, sorry for sounding ignorant on the subject, it's the only matter i haven't really read about.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Yes it is the blast and cruise method. Blast is when on cycle. Check out the TRT forum.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Very hard to become sterile from abusing AAS

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post

Why not hcg and clomid?

one is fake LH and the other stimulates real LH?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You lose sensativity and responsiveness to LH with both.

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    You might want to check out my thread on low dose Naltrexone, I kept my HPTA active while on cycle using Low dose Naltrexone.

I have just finished a 5 month cycle + 6 months on Naltrexone, stopped taking Naltrexone a week ago, looks like no PCT will be required.

Seems to me that Naltrexone kept my HPTA working all the way through, so would assist in keeping you fertile.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e&goto=newpost

Thread Information