nobloat is offline Associate Member

Question tren ace injection problem?

I use 23 guage 1.5 inch needle for tren . I can hardly suck the oil out of the vial. It is like the vial is sucking back. I use the same type needles for b12 shots and they work great. Should I change the needle size or the company I get tren from .Btw its a smal 10 ml vial of tren.

stpete is offline Banned
    I always use 18g to withdraw then switch to inject. Are you putting air in your syringe before withdrawing?

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    cmon man, this is injecting 101..

get a 18g pin, otherwise known as a barrell.
    switch the pin when u are loading the syringe, then change back before injection.

very easy to do my friend...
    what are u doing for ur test injections, i assume u are using test correct?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I dont know wat to tell you if your putting air in the vial.You shouldnt have problems.

I tried putting a lil air into the vial . not much happened . should I put a whole 3cc of air in and then withdraw . Btw . I am not running test(let the flaming begin) . This is an ultra short cycle of about 3 weeks . 100mg eod .

stpete is offline Banned
    You are going to end up hurting yourself. If you've been lucky enough not to be able to start, then please stop trying now. you obviously have no idea what's going on.
    Can we get some stats?
    Weight
    Training Experience
    Cycle Experience

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by nobloat View Post
    I tried putting a lil air into the vial . not much happened . should I put a whole 3cc of air in and then withdraw . Btw . I am not running test(let the flaming begin) . This is an ultra short cycle of about 3 weeks . 100mg eod .
    why would you do that?

Its the world telling you that you shouldnt run that cycle so its trying to fight you putting it in the needle

age 37 5 foot 10 185 lbs training off and on since highschool . I have done 3 cycles before (anadrol and dbol ) . I like short cycles under a month , Just to get over some plateaus when I hit them. This is an experiment with my firsts injectble . I just want to see how I tolerate it and possibly harden up and gain a lil strenth . I chose tren because I am prone to water weight.

I have only done a couple of shots (started las sunday). My arms are all vascular and pumped. Maybe its all i my head. Anyway I will continue for a couple of weeks eod unless I have a problem tolerating the stuff.the shots are actually quite tolerable. I just started injecting b12 also . I will continue to do that 500 mcgs once every week

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I prefer to use 21g needles. 18's are ****ing harpoons and tear the shit out of the stopper

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    I prefer to use 21g needles. 18's are ****ing harpoons and tear the shit out of the stopper
    I agree. Withdrawing with 18g needles is a good way to get chunks of rubber in your gear.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I find I can draw even with 25G pins with all the gear I have tried though it takes longer. With amps I have to use those 18" ones to clear them out.

Yes i usually also use 23g to draw and have no problems, i even had to use a 25g and it did take a little more time but not something like 100 years. You need to inject air in the bottle the same amount of gear you are going to draw. So if you want 1 ml of gear you inject 1 ml of air for example. With amps its much easier, 23g will do the trick.

BTW you shouldnt start that cycle, it'll only do more damage than good. Read a little bit more about proper cycling on this forum before doing something i guarantee you will regret.

tony1032 is offline Junior Member
    Bye bye erections.

air trick worked

thanks guys . i pumped in about 2 ml of air then withdrew the tren . It worked fine.

Thread Information