Cthulhu is offline Junior Member

Question regarding Orals...

So people say "don't do orals only! They shut you down and you'll feel like crap and lose your woodys!"

I agree. BUT why is it necessary to run so much test? Say I'm running Oral tren and I am doing 50mg prop every OTHER day... 50mg EOD is still above TRT meaning it is not only replacing my shutdown testosterone but going above it. Not to mention I've read that tren and test fight for the same spot in your body.

Is there any reason to run more test with orals? (other than to add more bulk with some orals)

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    TRT dose of test is enough to run with anything. Are you planning on running oral tren ?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm running a trt dose (180mg) with 600mg deca with no wood or libido problems at all

Yes I am planning to run Oral Tren

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why methyltren? Is every other AAS just not cutting it?

Cheap, Easy, Potent, Currently have it in my possession. It's either MT or dbol and for a cut I'd say MT would be a better choice

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    running a TRT dose of test will prevent any problems related to not enough test. libido, limp dick, etc...

then u stack on top of that, and that is best!

running over 750mg a week is a waste, and should utilize stacking and fix diet if u cant gain with that much test

I feel like this should be stickied or something. So many people spend hundreds of dollars on test and run huge amounts a week stacked with numerous other roids for nothing.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    running a TRT dose of test will prevent any problems related to not enough test. libido, limp dick, etc...

then u stack on top of that, and that is best!

running over 750mg a week is a waste
    , and should utilize stacking and fix diet if u cant gain with that much test
    You sure about that?

You're correct that a TRT dose is sufficient for keeping things going (mood, libido, etc), and I do think that one should grow into their doses, but trust me, going over 750mg/wk is NOT a waste. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    You sure about that?

You're correct that a TRT dose is sufficient for keeping things going (mood, libido, etc), and I do think that one should grow into their doses, but trust me, going over 750mg/wk is NOT a waste. lol.
    Even when stacking with Tren -ace?

I have no problem with running test solo at even 1000mg a week. The only thing I was trying to figure out is if having more than the TRT amount of test injected each week has benefits. (Stacked with other compounds)

I'm curious to see how many people don't know this information. It took me a long time to figure this out and I'm glad I did. A single vial of test prop will now last me 6 weeks. instead of 2-3.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    You sure about that?

IMO.

It upregulates ur AR so high so u grow great, but when u get back to normal levels the downregulation of AR compared to buiding muscle, u basically ruin any chance to build muscle when you get back to normal levels.

So i wouldnt want to do that much. I did 700 a week for my first cycle and im now a hardgainer... although i do gain lean mass and not much fat anymore :P

but i would utilize stacking before i would do that again.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    IMO.

It upregulates ur AR so high so u grow great, but when u get back to normal levels the downregulation of AR compared to buiding muscle, u basically ruin any chance to build muscle when you get back to normal levels.

So i wouldnt want to do that much. I did 700 a week for my first cycle and im now a hardgainer... although i do gain lean mass and not much fat anymore :P

but i would utilize stacking before i would do that again.
    You have odd ideas about how receptors work.

Thread Information