I have been reading through the forums for several days now and looking at the recommendations of the majority of posters and there seem to be a lot of inconsistencies.I understand that many will post advice that is just regurgitated and will not know the reasons behind what they have posted, however I'm looking for some answers to these questions.

1. Loss of gains when taking Dianabol .

http://www.steroid.com/Dianabol.php

In this study, done in the early 80s, a very high dose of Dianabol (100mgs/day for 6 weeks) decreased plasma testosterone to about 40% of its normal value, plasma GH went up about a third, LH dropped to about 80% of its original value, and FSH went down about a third also (these are all approximate numbers, for the sake of brevity, but you get the idea). Body fat did not go up significantly and Fat Free Mass went up anywhere between 2-7kgs (3.3kgs average gain). The researchers concluded that Dbol increases Fat Free Mass as well as increasing strength and performance. I can only agree, having found this to be the case for me when I did my first cycle (which was 6 weeks of dbol alone at 25mgs/day), I gained roughly 25lbs and kept nearly of it. Since then, Dianabol has always had a special place in my heart.
Many other posts I have read from people taking a dianabol cycle have shown they have kept gains of 10 or 15 lb (forum posts found through google, on this forum and others).

Please explain why most here have the opinion that you will keep barely anything from the oral cycle and in what way do the effects of oral dianabol differ from injectable steroids like testosterone enanthate . (Please do not include bloating or water weight in your answer).

I would be grateful if you could post the gains that could be expected to be kept when running an average injectable cycle.

2. AAS leaving many with permanently low testosterone .

Again I have seen a lot of posts from those ending up with low testosterone and having to go on TRT after using AAS. However after some research it appears that many steroids require months after PCT for your testosterone levels to reach normal levels again. Have many of those posters started TRT to soon after cycling or is there a high chance you will end up with permanently lower testosterone after using or "abusing" AAS.

3. Testosterone bosters

Test boosters like Activate Extreme, Triazole, Bioforge e.t.c. have proven with bloodwork they can give over a 100% boost in testosterone in many cases, and that they can be used by those under 25 with no extra risks.

In comparison how much (as a %) would a normal beginner and experienced cycle with AAS raise testosterone by?

Also what increase in gains is likely to be seen with a <200% boost in testosterone.?

4. Effects on users younger than 25 (still developing).

It is always posted in threads which involve younger posters that they should wait to use AAS as it could permanently affect their endocrine system. Can someone link me to a study (or explanation) which proves this is the case or at least proves that there is a chance of this happening however small.