bedada is offline Junior Member

Question about test

I'm considering taking test. The only thing that is holding me back is the potential for hairloss. From what I've read it seems that the minimum dose is 1 cc a week. I have talked to older people who take test because their levels are low and they take .5 cc a week. I want to take as little as possible with the hope that I'll raise my levels enough to put on 5-10 pounds of solid muscle without losing my hair and getting acne. If I am understanding this correctly when a man has too much test injected he will shut down his own production. Do we start shutting down partial production at very low doses. For example, if I took .5 cc's a week would my natural production reduce by that amount unless I was low?

Thanks,

Age 39
    years training 26
    height 5-6
    weight 165
    bf 9%

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Your body has a negative feedback loop meaning that when there is a presence of testosterone from
    an outside source it will eventually shut down the production of your body's own testosterone production.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Hi, Sounds like you need to do a bit more research before you start a cycle of anything. First things First, to say 1cc or .5cc isnt helpful because you have some test thats dosed at 100mg per 1cc and others 300+mg per 1 cc... So its hard to know what amount your referring to. For body building purposes 300mg is about the lowest per week people run any less than that and its more like TRT and not going to produce large muscle gain. So the short answer would be that you might run 300mg per week for only 10 weeks and good chance you will reach your goals with that.

And yes, when introducing any Test from an outside source that is not your own your body will eventually shut down production. This is the point (very important point) in having PCT ready before you start.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well if you are worried about your hair.I would say dont do it.We have a lot of guys here who think if they lose their hair.The end of the world is coming.Must be a complex!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    the .5cc or 1cc a week dose is a trt dose. (of course it depends on the mg/ml) So guys who had low test could gain some muscle and feel better because they are back to the normal levels. If you are normal now and take a trt dose you are effectively shutting your natural production down to replace it synthetically.

Thread Information