Phillydude is offline New Member

Red face Can I bump up my test prop cycle to eod?

Let me start with i was introduced to test prop by a buddy of mine. He has done cycles of test prop and looks physically good, and has no sides when shooting every third day at 100mg. So I started about 3 weeks ago and followed his cycle with test every third day @ 100mg. I see alot of people say to do it eod? Is thats personal choice for gains? Or is it harmful @ every third day and if so is it safe to bump up to eod now?

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    Keep the same dosage per week but you should pin every day or EOD.

In layman's terms - draw less into the syringe but shoot more often.

stpete is offline Banned
    Test Prop is a short ester steroid . Meaning it gets in the system and starts working within days. But it also leaves(stops working) just as fast. To keep it active and blood levels stable it needs to be injected EOD or ED. But you can pin EOD and that's just fine. I prefer EOD injections as i have never noticed a difference from ED to EOD.

Thanks...how can i keep the same dosage of 200mgs split into 3 time week?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    do the math.Take your weekly amount.Then divide it by the # of injections.Seems like you need to learn more about wat you are doing before you do it.Just beacuse a friend does it.Dont make it safe.

If u read what i posted before replying u will see im taking 200 mgs a week which does not break up evenly through 3 doses. Thats why i was asking if i can bump it up

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillydude View Post
    If u read what i posted before replying u will see im taking 200 mgs a week which does not break up evenly through 3 doses. Thats why i was asking if i can bump it up
    do 2/3 a cc 3 times a week. That equals 199mgs. I believe that is close enough to 200. Its simple math. So yes it does break up evenly

Thread Information