Thread: Tren E sides

Rosco901 is offline Associate Member

Tren E sides

Alright guys after some research i have changed my dose from 300mg tren pw to 500mg and dropped test e from 600mg pw to 300mg and starting to see the tren work alot better i.e. strength increase more vascular etc... but along with the gains have come the sides.... just want to know from those who have run tren as soon as i upped my dose like a weak later i got hit with what i thought was the cold/flu any chance its tren flu?? and also i seem to get to sleep fine and then 2 hours later im wide awake and dont sleep for another 3-4 hours, im sure it all depends on the person but can anyone confirm these sort of sides, im fully aware of tren somnia but just wanted to know if this is how it works for you guys.

Many thanks.

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro! I've been upping my Tren as well and zero sides. Sleep great and other then that one shortness of breath for the 24 hours I have had zero sides! I'm quite impressed. Running 400mg a week now.

Hey man thats lucky! but like i say everyone reacts differently, what ml of test you running??

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    With tren its a wild ride.You never know where its going to take you.

Test I have upped to 500mg a week lol

I know it is not recommended but gawd my guy has me on a great plan and can't believce how my body is reacting to the roids. So far zero sides and I mean zero! No pimples, sleep loss, bad libido, sweats, night sweats, change in behavior, etc. Only thing I had was shortness of breath which it seemed so serious it might have been something else since it hasn't happened since and lasted 24 hours.

since i dropped test lower than tren HOLY Sh*t tren works a whole lot better and no libido issues either think il be running tren with every cycle from now on!

I will 100% be running tren and test from now on if I get back into it. Maybe fall....lol

Thread Information