Thread: EQ and Winny

brs
    brs is offline New Member

Question EQ and Winny

I was just wondering how a EQ and Winny cycle would go? would it be:
    EQ weeks 1-12 at 400mgs
    and Winny lasts 3 weeks at 50mgs e/d
    then start clomid day after last shot of winny.

This isn't for me it's for a friend and he doesnt want to do anything hardcore. I'm about to start a Prop/Test250/Eq/winny cycle. I just wanted to make sure I was givin my friend the right advice. thanks.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Three weeks of winny isn't long enough! If he is against adding test to this cycle ( I'd personally add it though), run it like this:

Weeks 1-12 400mg Eq/week
    Weeks 9-15 50mg winny/day
    then start clomid treatment.
    Last edited by NoLimits; 03-21-2003 at 04:59 PM.

EQ/winny is a great stack for a beginner. It was my very first stack and I was happy with my results. The only thing I regret was not adding any test. Tell your friend that test would make a great addition to this stack as its a great base for any cycle. Run it like this:

Wks 1-12 EQ 400mg/wk
    Wks 1-13 Test Enth 500mg/wk
    Wks 9-14 Winny 50mg/ED

Start the Clomid post cycle on wk15 at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; 50mg/ED days 11-20. Also make sure he is taking an anti-e if he's gonna run the test along with it. Have nolva on hand just in case. I also suggest taking a liver protectant, i.e. milk thistle, ALA, glutamine, as winny is a little heptoxic. Train hard and eat clean. Tell him good luck.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
    EQ/winny is a great stack for a beginner. It was my very first stack and I was happy with my results. The only thing I regret was not adding any test. Tell your friend that test would make a great addition to this stack as its a great base for any cycle. Run it like this:

Wks 1-12 EQ 400mg/wk
    Wks 1-13 Test Enth 500mg/wk
    Wks 9-14 Winny 50mg/ED

Start the Clomid post cycle on wk15 at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; 50mg/ED days 11-20. Also make sure he is taking an anti-e if he's gonna run the test along with it. Have nolva on hand just in case. I also suggest taking a liver protectant, i.e. milk thistle, ALA, <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=GLUTAMINE" target="_blank">glutamine</a>, as winny is a little heptoxic. Train hard and eat clean. Tell him good luck.
    Looks good with one addition. Run winny weeks 10-15 and start clomid therapy the next day following the last shot of winny. Therefore you will have a 3 week period after the eq and a day after the winny to start your post cycle restoration. Good luck...Usualsuspect

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Every cycle should include some form of Test.

D

brs
    brs is offline New Member
    thanks bros. also what should i tell him for cardio? is 30 mins a day good?

25-30min of cardio 4-5 times per week should be good. Remember that he needs to let his body recover. First thing in the A.M. on an empty stomach is most effective for fat loss.

Thread Information