tcook is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up first ever cycle. propionate & anavar. please comment :]

Stats
    height: 6'
    weight: 83kg
    bodyfat: 14% roughly
    training: 3 years sereous
    cycle history: none
    so this is my first ever cycle and i have decided to go with testosterone propionate and anavar .
    cycle is
    week 1-8 propionate @ 100mg eod
    week 1-8 anavar @ 50mg ed
    week 8-12 clomid & nolvadex
    i know alot of people say to only use one type of steroid for a first cycle to see how you react but seeing as anavar doesnt have any estrogen side effects and is rather mild i would then know what is causing what sides if i was to get any, it also goes well with my goal which is to add lean muscle mass and keep the b,f off. as for my diet it is good, high protein meals every 2 hours with lots of greens and veggies. one question i have is do you think 100mg eod is the right amount for a first time or should i maybe up it to 150mg eod ?? also do you think i should take an ai like arimidex to help prevent sides like gyno just incase im prone to it ??
    thanks and please comment

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    id still do only test...

and 50ed is better than 100EOD

keep nolva on hand for gyno, use adex for other estro sides

add HCG when on cycle

to be honest i think as its my first cycle although i dont mind needles i will probally stick to eod, would you say 150mg eod is on the high side ??
    thanks for the reply

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i wouldnt go to 150 eod. if u cant grow with 100eod then something else is the problem

yea thanks i thought 100mg eod would be good, just a gym buddy suggested 150 but i wasnt too sure.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    just go with 100mg EOD, first time so take it steady, its like nothing else and if your not ready and you put too much in, you may not have control of what happens next, and 50mg ed var maybe starting a week or two later so if you have a bad side with a compound you have an idea of which one is the offender.

crzhamma is offline New Member
    Where did you buy your clomid I cant seem to find any place that sells it?

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    100 EOD is what you wana run your first cycle for sure. I would add the AI just in case. Also, why prop rather than enth or cyp? I know your cool with needles but unless you have actually been through 8-12 week on needles ED or EOD you wouldn't prob know what I pain in the butt they can become just due to connivance sake...

prop purelly because of the quicker gains, also i hear prop os better than ethenate when trying to keep the water/fat off. also my mates have used both and all say how they would pick prop hands down. thanks for the replies so far.

Bmonks is offline New Member
    Hey there,

Im am completely new to all this myself.

For my first cycle, which I know is not recommended by anyone on here, was a mixture of Test E, Prop, Primo. I front loaded with the prop for the first 20 days and then 4 weeks in I am starting Var at 70mg ED for the next 8-12 weeks (which today is my first day on var). 2 weeks in I started taking Arimidex at 1mg EOD. Like I said for a first cycle any mixture of gear is not a smart one and I do know this, but I learned this after I had started, and kind of figured it was too late to turn back. So I continued and I have had no sides so far (**knock on wood**) and everything seems like it is going well for me, hopefully it continues this way.

Good luck with your journey.

Feel free to ask me anything. I dont have a lot of experience behind me, I can just tell u what I have researched, been told, or have done myself. The important part is to remember is that everyones body is different and will react different. Do your research, and weigh out the pro's and con's before making your decision. This would be the complete opposite of what I did.

Cheers.

Thread Information