oscarjones is offline Banned

Therapeutic Deca Dosage?

I was debating to add Deca to my future blasting phase, as I've heard it's pretty good in terms of sides, and it can be used as a joint lubricator at a lower dose? From what I gather, the therapeutic dosages range from 200-250mg/week? Does this sound right, and would I need to keep Caber on hand or something in case of prolactin sides even at such a low dose?

I am on TRT, and my blast phases range from 500mg-1g/week. Will I need to adjust my test dose when adding in the Deca? Or??

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I was told anything over 500 a week will cause serious bloat. I run 400 a week

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i would stay at the TRT dose and just blast with the deca but at a higher dose (500).

if u do that much test in ur blast, then add deca that will increase ur chance for prolactin sides cuz that is correlated with estrogen levels. with that much test, ull have high estro levels.

jamotech is offline Member
    Old thread, but good info. As Lemonada8 said, prolactin levels associated with estrogen levels, keeping estrogen in check will also keep prolactin in check. If your estrogen is low, then prolactin sides are a non issue. If your E rises, then prolactin will start to rise also if your on deca . Just learned this last year!

Thread Information