theyouth is offline New Member

First self injection cycle

Hey guys I'm about to start a cycle of t400 this will be my 3rd in nearly as many years, me and my mate used to train together and he's a lot more experienced than me so he would always draw the test out for me and jag my arse for me lol since then I've moved away and have just got my next cycle but I'm not entirely sure of the best way of going about it so any words of advice or tips would be much appreciated

Thanks

newguy1991 is offline New Member
    its no biggi bro to do it your self, i did my first one this morning and i was freaking out but i sucked it up for 10 sec and to my surprise it was a cake walk bro, best of luck

inked1314 is offline New Member
    Could you tell us some of your stats?

Etc...

binsser is offline Senior Member
    stats ???? for an injection ?? reallyyyyyyy

all you have to do bud or this is what i do is have a hot shower or bath relax stick it in asperate so there no blood and slowly not fast slowly push it all in and your done my m8 swipe your injection spot hold lightly cotton bud or sumin and your done once you get the first couple done youll be ok m8 !!!

just relax and calmly stick it in and slowly push on the end and your done pull it out slowly so the juice stays in every last dropand sorted bud hope this helps!!

as for the best injection site it on this site bud have a read you dont need anything else than that later m8!

any probs pm me !

theyouth is offline New Member
    Thanks very much lads for the help gonna give it a bash tonight shittin it lol! And Binsser al shoot u a pm if am strugglin bud thanks again

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    I would suggest reading steroid guide thread at educational section. It really explained injection progress and how to do it safely + there is much more great info.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binsser View Post
    stats ???? for an injection ?? reallyyyyyyy
    Sure why not? We know he's 23, at least the guy is honest about posting his age in stats which is more than I can say for 75% of the "younger" members... ;-)

Juelzz is offline New Member
    One tip for you so you dont make the same mistake i did is make sure you hold the syringe still. First time i hit my glute i was nervous shaky and wiggled it around way too much and my ass was killing me! I could barely walk it hurt so bad. Just my 2 cents. Good luck man.

^^^^^^^^ lolololol yeah ive done that you just cant get a good grip on the plunger its a pain in the ass ha ha ha ha then you do and its shakey stevens lololol

Thread Information