Today I received the results of the blood test I took to establish a baseline before I begin my anavar cycle.

The doc said everything was normal. I did some more checking and discovered something a bit shocking to me.

Total test - 649ng/dl
Free test - 8.7pg/ml

If I'm reading correctly, my free test is the same level as a 55 year old, based on study.
I'm 28, and I've never done a cycle before. When I read more about it, I feel like I may have some of the symptoms of low test, but then again I could be talking myself into it.

I'd like to know that somehow I've misinterpreted the results. I live in a non english speaking country unfortunately, so getting clear communication on the results isn't easy. I will try to find out how they measured it, because I understand there are various methods, some older and more flawed than others. Hopefully its the RIA test, which I understand is newest and most accurate.

I'm also coming down the home stretch on 3 months of strict cyclic ketogenic dieting, but if anything I've read that increases endogenous levels due to the high saturated fat levels.

Some info on me: aside from fairly strenuous 90 minute workouts 3-4 times a week + 2 days cardio, I'm pretty sedentary, with a 9-6 desk job. My keto diet is strict, 0g carbs Mon-Fri with coconut and fish oils fat sources, anything goes Sat,Sun but in moderation. Bf is around %13-14, 180lbs, 5'10, 28 years old.

I feel more tired than usual, but I assumed it was lack of carbs as other keto'ers describe the brain fog caused by lack of brain glucose in addition to deficit calories.

Any experts please help. Should I go ahead with the cycle regardless? Been planning and researching for the past 2 months and was aiming for 18th to begin anavar.