Hello!

I started my Test E cycle 3 weeks ago at 500mg per week. I inject in the delts with 23g 1 inch needles following the guide on spot inject.

On my first injections on each arm, it went well, had redness on half the shoulder and maybe an inch down my arm, didnt really bother me and people told me not to worry about it. Went away in 2-3days.

On my second injections I had the same redness but maybe 2-3 inches down my arm and on half the shoulder, some swelling too. The redness was moving slowly down the arm before disappearing after 3 days. Was stressed, still was told not to worry too much about it.

On my last injection, my whole upper arm and half my shoulder were red, redness still moving around the arm and the whole upper arm is swollen, i don't really see the muscles as much as usual and it's itchy. Been 3 days, the redness seems to be slowly going away.

What I'm really worried about is it seems to get worse with every injection, I really don't know what it is. Talked to a few friends which have not seen anything like that either. Anyone had something similar? any suggestions will be appreciated. :/

Thank you.