Bmonks is offline New Member

First Cycle help..

Hello everybody.

I was originally set on doing a 12wk cycle, now 4 weeks in I am bringing in Anavar . I was told 50 - 100mg ED for 12 weeks, so I was just stopping around the middle at 70mg a day. I dont want to take too much, but obviously not to little I am wasting this expensive drug. That being said do I do a 12,14, or 16 week cycle? and is 70mg ED good dose?

Stats; I am 24, 5'11, 170 lbs, around 12 - 13% body fat. I'm on a regular training schedule and diet.

Test E - 250mg EOD wk 1-?
    Test P - 100mg EOD wk 1-3
    Primo - 100/150mg EOD wk 1-3/3-?
    Adex - 1mg EOD wk 2-?
    Var - 70mg ED wk 5 - ?
    Hcg - 250mg EOD wk 5 -? - I am now aware the hcg should of been started in the 2nd week, but i figure now is better than never.

PCT:
    Novla, Clomid, Hcg.

I have done some reasearch on PCT but my main focus is on my current cycle, closer to the end I will figure out the all the paticulars of my PCT but I do know from what I have researched that those are pretty much the "must do's" for PCT.

I was told I only needed the prop for 20 days just to kick start the cycle. When I dropped the prop I bumped up the primo to 150mg because I was already taking quite a low dose.

Without any solid research done, I began my first cycle almost blind and going off the advice/past cycles of other people (not smart obviously, but this is what happened)

My question is not on what I should or shouldnt of done, but simply some advice to move forward positively and do things correctly from now on. ( speaking on first cycles test only)

p.s. luckily I have had no sides so far (** knock on wood**) and everything seems to be going well.
    Last edited by Bmonks; 07-11-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would stop this cycle asap and learn how to eat.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i dont know who told you to run anavar for 12 weeks. Your cycle is ridiculous to say the least and especially for a first cycle. Who ever is giving you advice punch in the face next time you see them.

I would stop everything and do pct. And you regular diet needs work you are on

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with them.STOP.

Thread Information