choker28 is offline Junior Member

just need advice

Hello to you all.
    Hi i am from the UK and have been training all my adult life,im a qualified fitness instructor and have qualifications in nutrition.started at 19 and now 45
    weight 101kg
    height 6ft 1
    i take all the usual supplements protien (pea)because of being a celiac (gluten and wheat intolerant)HMB,creatine,L-Glutamine ,ZMA BCAA,omega 3&6 multivitamins and minerals.
    as i said been training most of my life including weights and for the last 10 year mma at a high level.Just lately have suffered many injuries and just cant seem to recover. I've never touched Steroids before but now i am considering 1ml/100mg of Decca and 1ml/250mg of Sustanon once a week.i have been told this will help with my joints and help me recover quicker.I just want to know if .
    1 this is true
    2 will this harm my liver
    3 any other recommendations for a first time 45 year old
    Im not really looking for size gains,just maybe a little more lean muscle and some joint healing
    Thanks in advance

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i think the joint help of deca is over rated and 100mg a week is pretty low to do anything.
    250mg of test a week should make you feel pretty good and recover quicker. Neither of those are tuff on the liver.
    Do you have pct planned out or are you planning trt?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i think the joint help of deca is over rated and 100mg a week is pretty low to do anything.
    250mg of test a week should make you feel pretty good and recover quicker. Neither of those are tuff on the liver.
    well in your opinion how much deca should i take,again about the pct i have read conflicting advice,i have read about such drugs as clomid,nolvadex for pct,but im not worried if it only effects my libido or is there more to it than that.
    thanks for the advice i genuinely appreciate it, im at that age were i need help to continue training and if steroids is the answer im happy to go down that route within reason obviously

Quote Originally Posted by choker28 View Post
    well in your opinion how much deca should i take,again about the pct i have read conflicting advice,i have read about such drugs as clomid,nolvadex for pct,but im not worried if it only effects my libido or is there more to it than that.
    thanks for the advice i genuinely appreciate it, im at that age were i need help to continue training and if steroids is the answer im happy to go down that route within reason obviously
    The deca i would say in the 300mg a week range. But the more you take the more size and water you will gain and possible sides.
    Yes you need pct. Taking synthetic hormones shuts down your natural production. So you need pct to get your natural production started again/

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i agree, it didnt do much for me either

The deca i would say in the 300mg a week range. But the more you take the more size and water you will gain and possible sides.
    Yes you need pct. Taking synthetic hormones shuts down your natural production. So you need pct to get your natural production started again/
    3 weeks after the last injection

ok thanks for the advice will go 200mg week not looking for size,i plan for my pct 3 weeks after last injection start clomid 300mg day 1 100mg next ten days then 50 mg for last 10 days

and if i may one more question how long can safely i stay on the deca at 200mg per week for ?

you are running the test with the deca ?

10-12 weeks. I would also get nolva for pct

Blog Entries

ok thanks for the advice will go 200mg week not looking for size,i plan for my pct 3 weeks after last injection start clomid 300mg day 1 100mg next ten days then 50 mg for last 10 days

and if i may one more question how long can safely i stay on the deca at 200mg per week for ?
    theres no definitive answer, these drugs are taken in cycles, commonly 10-16wks max. if you take deca without test you risk impotence and loss of desire aswell as depression from being shutdown. the norm is to discontinue deca 2wks prior to discontinuing test so the deca is out of the system and test is still present

Blog Entries

theres no definitive answer, these drugs are taken in cycles, commonly 10-16wks max. if you take deca without test you risk impotence and loss of desire aswell as depression from being shutdown. the norm is to discontinue deca 2wks prior to discontinuing test so the deca is out of the system and test is still present

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i didn't plan on taking test with the deca , as this is my first time i wanted to see how my body reacted to just one compound.And im not worried about impotence after being married for 25 years that is the last of my worries as long as i can grapple im happy

Blog Entries
    i didn't plan on taking test with the deca , as this is my first time i wanted to see how my body reacted to just one compound.And im not worried about impotence after being married for 25 years that is the last of my worries as long as i can grapple im happy
    you wont be if you suffer depression due to lack of test, i have, its fvckn horrific. test regulates alot more in the body than ppl think. my advice is dont do deca alone, not worth the risk

you wont be if you suffer depression due to lack of test, i have, its fvckn horrific. test regulates alot more in the body than ppl think. my advice is dont do deca alone, not worth the risk
    i agree. If you only want to run the one compound run the test. Test will make you feel alot better.

shit, ok have some sustanon 250 will do that every 10 days will that be ok ? dont want to get any bigger i am about 16 4 now

Blog Entries
    shit, ok have some sustanon 250 will do that every 10 days will that be ok ? dont want to get any bigger i am about 16 4 now
    i'd go for every 7 days but you'd get away with 10

i'd go for every 7 days but you'd get away with 10
    thanks for the advice appreciate it

Blog Entries
    thanks for the advice appreciate it
    no prob, GL

Thread Information