BOBBY D is offline Member

Sustanon w/ tren a in the mix

Hey guys.. It's been a while. 4 cycle under my belt. I am currently running a 12 week sust350mg cutting cycle. 1/2 cc every other day. I am on week 3 & can get Tren A 100mg/ml from a source. I want to trim out a little more even though i am somewhat lean. This will be my first time ever running Tren.

What would you recommend a first time Tren A dosage w/ my Sust?

1. Was thinking 100mg EOD? Is that to much?

2. Let me know what would be a minimal but affective dose?

Stats: 5'4", 165lbs, 32yrs old, about 14% bf..

Please let me know.. Thanks so much..!

bump

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    maybe start 50mg/day. 100mg is quite alot. If you really feel you need more after 2 weeks bump it up a bit.

I think 50mg/day would be effective at your bodyweight.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D View Post
    Hey guys.. It's been a while. 4 cycle under my belt. I am currently running a 12 week sust350mg cutting cycle. 1/2 cc every other day. I am on week 3 & can get Tren A 100mg/ml from a source. I want to trim out a little more even though i am somewhat lean. This will be my first time ever running Tren.

What would you recommend a first time Tren A dosage w/ my Sust?

1. Was thinking 100mg EOD? Is that to much?

2. Let me know what would be a minimal but affective dose?

Stats: 5'4", 165lbs, 32yrs old, about 14% bf..

Please let me know.. Thanks so much..!

So you have not gained one pound since March '05? Just looked back through your threads and you weighed 165 6 years ago and you have plenty of cycles under your belt. What happened?

long story bro.. When i started the first cycle, i was actually 155lbs. Then gained about 14lbs after the pct. I had kept about 170lbs for quite some time, a little bulky. The diet was better on my second cycle. 1 or two cycles after that was just for testosterone enhancement for staying lean & horny, lol.

My last great bulk cycle was December 2009 - February 2010 (Deca /Teste E) i was up to 185lbs looking pretty thick, (not lean of course) as i had planned to look. Then In 2010 April as i was starting to cut naturally w/ great keep gains, I broke my Ankle in May of 2010. out for 11 weeks, lost a lot of leg mass, but stayed around 171lbs. Then throughout the summer last year after my fall i did a Test prop 10 week cycle to stay lean. I looked my best ever. But stress at work made me shed a few pounds of muscle this past few months. So i am back at square 1 somewhat but i look very good & way different from where i was. My Strength is steady & much improved since the beginning. So i am happy now the way i look & not going to bulk for a while. Thanks for asking & your concern. So that is the story to give you an idea.

Plus When i started i was 155-158ish w/ a belly. Now overall i have more muscle at the same weight.

Also, thanks a lot Auslifta for your recommendation on the Tren dosage. I will run it at 50mg EOD, & then up it if needed.

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    I started Tren A at 75mg EOD and I hated myself for it. As much as I loved the Trens pros, the cons of starting it that high sucked for the first few weeks. 50mg should be good to start.

Thread Information