Public Enemy is offline Associate Member

Can gyno during cycle disappear by itself?

Can gyno during cycle disappear by itself without any anti-e or pct? What I mean is, if you are on cycle and notice getting something like puffy nipples, is it possible it can break down and go away if you immediately stop the cycle?

Any answers will be highly appreciated. Sorry if its a dumb question or something, I just started researching about this and I think this forum is the best place to ask questions. Thanks guys.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Nope!
    Gyno is analogous to a 20, 30, 40, etc. year old son that doesn't leave home, i.e. as long as you provide for him he'll stick around.

Estro, of any kind, nourishes gyno. Thus as long as estro is present (buying grocery, cooking meals, washing clothes, etc.) there's no reason for gyno to leave. Both AIs and SERMS (in different ways) starve gyno of estro, causing it to dissolve/empty nest!!!
    Last edited by magic32; 07-12-2011 at 01:37 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

carbo is offline Associate Member
    sweet analogy magic not much to add, maybe that some ppl like to call the cops on their deadbeat son (get a surgery)

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would say yes.

during my cycle * i have pubertal gyno* it got bigger then shrank back down during PCT.

Gyno on a cycle is usually due to elevated estro which comes when ur on cycle with xcess test. Then when you get back to normal values it shrinks back down to normal because its not being fed enough estro to maintain its size. Thats how AI's and SERMs work to reduce gyno, or else when its stopped it should come back, but it usually doesnt.

also everyone has breast tissue behind their nipple just some peoples are bigger *aka gyno* than others. this usually happens during puberty when test levels are higher than normal
    in Gyno surgery, a little bit of tissue is left so there isnt the sunken in look on the nipple that can occur. Thats how gyno can return after surgery.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    I would say yes.

during my cycle * i have pubertal gyno* it got bigger then shrank back down during PCT.

Gyno on a cycle is usually due to elevated estro which comes when ur on cycle with xcess test. Then when you get back to normal values it shrinks back down to normal because its not being fed enough estro to maintain its size. Thats how AI's and SERMs work to reduce gyno, or else when its stopped it should come back, but it usually doesnt.

also everyone has breast tissue behind their nipple just some peoples are bigger *aka gyno* than others. this usually happens during puberty when test levels are higher than normal
    in Gyno surgery, a little bit of tissue is left so there isnt the sunken in look on the nipple that can occur. Thats how gyno can return after surgery.
    That about sums it up for the majority of people...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information