Kevin652 is offline New Member

Help me please!!!!!

I jus signed up onto this forum because I have an emergency! 2 days ago I shot up with 1/2 cc of winstrol & 1/2 cc of EQ in my left shoulder. (barely opened the winstrol.. I sanitized everything so I was safe about it. As I injected it etremely hurt, something new to me. I figured it was normal since I didn't shoot up in that shoulder for a month. Now I have something like a rash from the bottom of my delt to about half way down my bi & tri. It's a red shade & looks irritated. It doesn't itch or burn. It's warmer than the rest of my arm. The only pain I feel is in my delt, the site injection. Any thoughts or comments please!!!!!!!! :/

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Was the Winstrol water based? Was it UGL?

Do not please name the UGL openly, PM it to me if so.

I have had this reaction from Winstrol before and ended up on anti-biotics, although I didnt actually need them as it settled down.

Have you injected in this area before with other AAS?

I'm new to this so I don't know how to pm or anything.lol. But yes, UGL.. Yes, oil based.. I set it down to c if it wuld separate and it did so I figured it was all good. I know it's not the EQ because I've been using it for a few weeks. & yes I have used other AAS on this site. So now I believe it's just a bad bottle

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    If you need to let Swifto know, since you cannot PM ( you need 50 posts to do so) you could post what you need to post in the "ONE-to-ONE with STAFF" forum so he gets your info.....just an idea...
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thanks, do u have any idea about my issue? Tryng to get as much feedback as possible

Winstrol is mixed with all sorts of exotic solvents and high concentrations of BB, to make it hold in oil, so it could be a reaction to it.

I'd stop the Winstrol and go with the EQ alone. I also hope you have a form of Test with both EQ/Winstrol...?

You can drink the Winstrol, even though its oil based with around a 20% loss in absorbtion when compared to injectable.

I'm dieting for a show so I'm running prop with it. Should I try a new bottle of winstrol ?

If I drink from that same bottle would I still get a reaction in like my throat or something like that?... What about tabs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin652 View Post
    I'm dieting for a show so I'm running prop with it. Should I try a new bottle of winstrol ?

If I drink from that same bottle would I still get a reaction in like my throat or something like that?... What about tabs?
    I dont think so, no. I didnt when I drank the Winstrol that f*cked my arm up, I was fine.

Tabs is your other option if you wish to run Winstrol, but instead of taking 50mg/ED, take 75mg/ED.

Thanks a lot!

How long did it take your arm to get back to normal?

Thread Information