mrniceguy215 is offline Banned

my dude is trying to tell me that the gear he slangs isnt bunk but.....--->

I was cutting weight for 3 months i had got down from 210 to 190 and then my gear came in i have been taking supposedly over 1400 mg of test for 4 weeks and then 500 mg of deca for the last two. when i started taking my gear i also changed my diet from around 1700 calories a day to 4500 ish. after the first week of eating like that i was back around 203. i have not gained any weight except for like 5 more pounds in the last 4 weeks and my total weekly intake of anabolics is 1900 if its legit gear i should have ballooned up by now with water weight at least coerrect, err this mother****er is such a ****ing idiot trying to tell me the gear isnt bunk.

thoughts ?

R1Guy is offline New Member
    why are you taking so much test? that is an insane amount.

with such an insane amount i should be getting bloated and gaining weight right???

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    You don't sound like you know what your doing at all. What are your stats and previous cycles? 1.4g worth of test for four weeks, what a waste.

Golden Rhino is offline New Member
    It would be nice to hear why you decided to use that much test.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wats up? trollin

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    So you ran 4wks of test and 2wks of deca ?
    Don't reproduce, please.
    Your dealer isn't the idiot, it's you. You've been a member here over a year and you ran a cycle like that..seriously? I don't usually slam guys for trying to breath underwater but you sir are a grade A ****tard

If you're taking a long ester Test it's going to take 4 to 6 weeks to "kick in". Deca is a long ester. It's going to take a while for it to kick in.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    This guy is a fool, he has posted some of the stupidest stuff on this forum and have argued with him numerous times...his response is "i have taken so much drugs and AAS, I know everything."

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    I was cutting weight for 3 months i had got down from 210 to 190 and then my gear came in i have been taking supposedly over 1400 mg of test for 4 weeks and then 500 mg of deca for the last two. when i started taking my gear i also changed my diet from around 1700 calories a day to 4500 ish. after the first week of eating like that i was back around 203. i have not gained any weight except for like 5 more pounds in the last 4 weeks and my total weekly intake of anabolics is 1900 if its legit gear i should have ballooned up by now with water weight at least coerrect, err this mother****er is such a ****ing idiot trying to tell me the gear isnt bunk.

thoughts ?

LOL @ bold

so you're running a 6 weeks cycle, first 6 being huge ammount of test, but that wasnt enough so last 2 you added deca ?

You've been cutting at 1700 calorie a day? how are you not starving?

You gained 13 lbs in 1 week then you claim you haven't bloated?

5 pounds in 4 weeks is perfectly fine for a test cycle that hasn't even kicked in yet.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    poss he's only 4wks in of a cycle?

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    What ester is the test? If its prop, then yes, you probably have garbage, which is good, since you shouldn't be doing this cycle anyway. If it is cyp or e, then that rediculous amount of test is all becoming active in your body around now. Hopefully not, and if so, I would get my hands on an AI get some info from this board on how to procede.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Seems like alot of gains so far, the gear is mostly likely legit but that cycle is wacked.

so i shouldnt be gaining any weight at all?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    You said you gained 17lbs, that's more than most people do in a whole cycle. Dunno what you're expecting here. Your cycle doesn't seem very well planned out,

Thread Information