Thread: Need help!

mazaa93 is offline New Member

Need help!

Just wondering, not interested in buying.

Also, can someone please tell me exactly why it isn't reccomended for 18 year olds to use steroids ?

Coz people such as, sorry to mention him, Zyzz, used it at the age of 18 or 19, but he seems fine. His brother Chestbrah uses it and he's also fine, heck, everyone in his crew uses it and they're all living and breathing!

Another question, I'm 73kg's and 1.8m tall, I only have top 2 abs visible. Should I cut or bulk?

My BMR is also 1850.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    In answer to your first question

In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Posted by Marcus 30/11/2008

In answer to your second question

What are your goals?

alright, that's more then enough reason not to go on steroids .
    but do all steroids do that? like, what is the least harmful steroid ?

and what about those "testosterone -alt"? are they legal? do they have the same side effects as illegal steroids (if they are legal)?

i want to lose fat, i believe i have enough muslce FOR NOW, but i want to get ripped by summer (btw i live in australia, so summer is 4 months away).

lastly, sorry if im asking for a lot, but what do you think of natural test boosters?
    and what's a cheap protein (whey + casein) brand that produces good results? have you used bodybuilding.com to buy supplements?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Brother I'm from aus too. But some of your questions are very very basic. Hit the search button and you will find your answers. As for steroids ALL of them will damage your endocrine system, don't risk it. If you want to get ripped get a good diet together and you will reach your goals within 4 months. Head on over to the diet forum. Good luck

how do i get to the diet forum? sorry, i'm bloody horrible i know.

stpete is offline Banned
    Easy....It's on the same page as the AAS Questions and Answers(this page) just farther down. Down around Over 40 Forum and The Lounge.
    There's a lot to learn here. Check em all out.

Thread Information