Believe_Excel is offline New Member

First Jab test cycle - is this right? Advice please.

Stats:
    Weight: 190lbs
    BF %: 12%
    Experience: 4-5 years gym training, Personal Trainer qualified
    Lifts: Squat - 330lbs, Bench - 285lbs, Dead - 355lbs
    Goals: Lean mass

I am currently 2nd week into my PCT following a moderate Dbol cycle. Used 40mg/day blue hearts and the results were good. Started at 170lbs and after 1 1/2 weeks PCT I'm still 190 - 192, had no sides whatsoever and everything is as normal. Still waiting for a massive water drop but my appearance says otherwise so will have to wait and see.

Anyway, wanting to start my first jabbing cycle in about 4-6 weeks and have been reading around a bit and trying to decide what to do. So, questions:

1) Test E - 250mg or 500mg/week - really don't know as this is my first cycle, some are saying 'just ram in the higher dose' others are saying 'start slow, don't be stupid'.
    2) I have lots of Dbol left over so can run a low dose of that for a while, would anyone reccomend this?
    3) I have a good supply of Proviron - dosage?
    4) I have plenty Clomid and Nolva, plan for PCT would be - Proviron 50mg/day, Clomid 100mg/day, Nolva 20mg/day for first week, drop clomid by 50mg by next week and then discontinue it 3rd week in and continue with nolva and pro for 2 more weeks. Will I need anything like HCG ?
    5) Do I need to bother with thistle or any liv supps? I didn't use it on the Dbol and had no sides and there was one heavy weekend drinking spell with a work do and felt no pain next day.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    It's not what you think it's going to be like in 3 years time

werms is offline Associate Member
    This thread screams troll. If you did any research you would know based on your age Steroids is the stupidest move you could do at this point.
    Don't listen to your "Friends" on advise of AAS usage.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    stop what you're doing and go read stickies on health implications relating to taking AAS under 25yrs old

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I hope you are kidding with this thread. If not, please re-think your plan.

19 is too early for any cycle. Plain and simple.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    The Young and Steroids
    by Marcus300

Due to the recent number of PM's ive been receiving regarding age and steroids I thought i'd write this thread to try and help some of our younger members. Ive also been having a conversation with my Endocrinologist who may give a more profession opinion on the subject:

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Believe_Excel is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    It's not what you think it's going to be like in 3 years time
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    stop what you're doing and go read stickies on health implications relating to taking AAS under 25yrs old
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    The Young and Steroids
    by Marcus300

Due to the recent number of PM's ive been receiving regarding age and steroids I thought i'd write this thread to try and help some of our younger members. Ive also been having a conversation with my Endocrinologist who may give a more profession opinion on the subject:

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus
    Have had a long read through some of the stickies and some endocrine studies and a rethink. Tis why I asked for the advice in the first place though as over here there is a huge hype for the young un's to start on gear and everyone seems to be injecting so just needed to know from experienced users if it was the best move or not. I do know plenty of my mates who are huge and started at 17/18 etc but I suppose what they're like now is by no means a reflection of the fate of their future. Will hang fire for a few years and just see if I can periodize a bit better. Cheers for advice!

stpete is offline Banned
    Good choice.

Thread Information