Thread: Please help

Krager is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Please help

I'm 38. 6'1.192.....started hgh 45 days ago..the yellow tops. Was using prop with it and then cypionate ..I take 4ius a day of growth. And this week I started the combo500 of tren , cypionate, enanthate , and boldenon...my goal is to be 195-200 but completely shredded. Im probably about 15% body fat...obviously high.... I have a bottle of t3t4 but don't know if u should take it yet or put on some weight. I also have winny to take. I guess my question is what is the best combination with hgh, and should I go to the blue caps for growth. What tes should I put with the growth, winny, t3, etc. I guess I'm asking for what I should take over the next couple months to get my desired results. I'm a rookie so any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

stpete is offline Banned
    You have WAY too much going on. How much research have you done w/ these compounds, and why do you think you need so much? I have a lot of questions but let's start w/ how long you ran the prop and why switch to cyp? And if you didn't know which test, why start? Do you know how long you should run hgh?
    Your goals could possibly be reached without all those compounds imo.
    And if i understand correctly, this is the first time you ever touched AAS?

Blog Entries
    This is not my first time using aas. But I've never gotten advice from people that do it seriously and carefully. Just dudes that had a couple bottles to sell at the gym and there knowledge was far from what I've seen on here. I switched to cyp because that's what the guy I bought it from had and he said it would work well. I'm all ears....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would ad in 50mcg of t4
    can you explain the lay out of this combo 500. im not familiar with it.
    i would hold of on the winny
    yellow top, blue top, polka dot top is all generic Chinese. Color tops dont matter

stpete is offline Banned
    Since you already started that combo, i guess stick w/it. but i'm w/Gixxer, let us know more about it. I would of just stuck to the prop or cyp but that's just me.

Blog Entries
    It's 125mg of each tren ,enanthate ,cyp,boldenon....add the t4 now?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would start the t4 and i dont like combos but i would run .75 to 1 ml 2x a week

Blog Entries
    Ok. Can someone tell me what they think I should be taking to get the look I want? Should I be dieting while I'm trying to put on weight or do I wait till I start to cut down for the dieting? I do an hour of cardio daily, is that ok? How important is dieting at this bulking part?? Again I will switch things up if someone tells me what the best combo is...

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    DIET is everything! For bulking or cutting. I would recommend that you go into the DIET SECTION and read the stickies first.... Then go from there, guys on the diet section will help you if you do your own research first and ask intelligent questions later.
    Last edited by FCVtec; 07-14-2011 at 08:35 AM. Reason: I suck

Blog Entries
    Thanks alot

stpete is offline Banned
    Agreed. Diet is everything and it varies from person to person. Hell, i can get away w/eating pancakes, cookies, cakes and other garbage where other people can't. This is where knowing your body and what you can and can't get away with is paramount.
    Like to see what you think of that combo when you finish cycle..

Thread Information