bugsysiegals is offline Junior Member

Question NOK2/NO2 while on cycle??

I've been putting NOK2 into my post workout shakes along with the Protein, Dextrose, L-Glutamine, Creatine, HMB and L-Leucine. I was told it helps create 950% more nitric oxide and also dilates your blood vessels to help transport nutrients deeper into the muscle tissues.

My question is whether or not this is really needed during a cycle since steroids promote higher nitric oxide levels, right? Perhaps the NO2 is really unnecessary while on cycle and only useful while off? I just bought the new N02 Black which was pretty damn expensive so I don't want to waste it if it's not needed during a cycle.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Use it during PCT!

werms is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like Marketing has taken you hook line and sinker..

Eat Right

Are you kidding me? So nobody uses N02 products? And I eat just fine at 3,500 calories a day measured down to the percentages of protein, carbs, and fats. Eating right doesn't mean you ingest a shit ton of nitrous oxide ... that's what specialized supplements and vitamins are for. Just wondering if the Test itself will synthesize enough NO2 to where the pills would be pointless and if anybody believes they get results from taking the NO2 period.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Paul Dillet said it best..."The only thing that works, steroids ". Stick with you core supplements and eat, what got me to 250 at my high. By the way I bought one of Bugsy Siegals original ties, have it on my wall

turkishexpress is offline Junior Member
    Your nitrogen balance will be off the hook with most gear and the effects of no2 will be negligible. I'm not a big fan of creatine either. Waste of money imo. I think what they mean by eat right is don't waste your money on some of the supplements you listed and keep doing what you're doing.

Thanks ... I often wondered about the creatine myself and whether the measly 5 grams mixed with the post workout shake really made much of a difference if you're eating a shitload of good food everyday anyways.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I like supplements like this during OFF cycle times when you really need that extra edge.

RaZr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsysiegals View Post
    Are you kidding me? So nobody uses N02 products? And I eat just fine at 3,500 calories a day measured down to the percentages of protein, carbs, and fats. Eating right doesn't mean you ingest a shit ton of nitrous oxide ... that's what specialized supplements and vitamins are for. Just wondering if the Test itself will synthesize enough NO2 to where the pills would be pointless and if anybody believes they get results from taking the NO2 period.
    Its still hasn't been completely proven that taking large quantities of arginine actually produce more nitric oxide or not. A few months back swifto posted up a few studies in the supplement forum about it.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I've been putting NOK2 into my post workout shakes along with the Protein, Dextrose, L-Glutamine, Creatine, HMB and L-Leucine. I was told it helps create 950% more nitric oxide and also dilates your blood vessels to help transport nutrients deeper into the muscle tissues.

My question is whether or not this is really needed during a cycle since steroids promote higher nitric oxide levels, right? Perhaps the NO2 is really unnecessary while on cycle and only useful while off? I just bought the new N02 Black which was pretty damn expensive so I don't want to waste it if it's not needed during a cycle.
    Im going to be very honest here and state what is just my opinion but you are wasting your money on thye following :dextrose , gluatamine , hmb , n02 supp. Creatine is effective to a degree in about 60 % of the population. Also id take a bcaa supp in place of leucine and in all honesty id only use that when cutting. There is no proof that higher no2 levels equals more muscle. Its is anecdotal bs like - oh "more nutrients are shuttled to the muscle" and "you get a "pump". Well thats great and all but pump doesnt equal mass and as far as nuteits blah blah blah there is no proof the result is more musle mass. NO supps are a waste imo and deceptive. The reason they are deceptive is people feel something when they take them (pump) leading thewm to belive they are doing something they arent.

Ok, I can agree that some of these supplements may indeed my very limited in their effectiveness if one is eating a high calorie diet with good macronutrients. On the other hand, why do you think that dextrose is a waste? It was my understanding that it triggers the pancreas to spike your insulin levels thus "shuttling" the protein into the muscle cells and replacing the depleted glycogen ... is this untrue?? I know some people say to just eat an orange, apple, etc. since it contains sugar but not nearly the amount of the dextrose and considering that it's less than $15 for 10 pounds of it I thought it was the way to go.

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    I wont lie. I love N.O. supplements. Thats just me though. Most of it is placebo effect I am sure, but I love the pump it gives afterwards. Makes it so I am glued to the mirror staring at myself for a while after the gym, making kissy faces to myself and stuff like that.

But I hate creatine....makes me puffy like a marshmallow....

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    NO boosters are pointless whether on or off cycle. But do whatever makes you happy.

cb714 is offline Member
    Before cycling I tried many products, as Im sure we all have at one point. Most are absolute garbage.

What does really work is a good diet, lots of protein and hard work at the gym. The only product that I have taken and noticed a difference was HMB. Granted it's nowhere near what you geat with AAS but it did help me considerably for being an OTC supplement. That is the only one I can attest for because nothing else has made any significant change for me, including creatine. To top it off the amount of money you spend buying crap comes out to a lot more than you spend on a steroid cycle... and steroids work. There is no other supplement out there that costs $65 for a 5 week supply and puts on 20lbs on muscles in 3 months vs 1year+. It just doesnt happen.

Ive seen this newer creatine come out thats attached to an ester... you should have heard the guy at the nutrion shop trying to sell me on it... "oh because it's so awesome and great and this and that and it's only $75 and you'll see great results"... dude please. I felt like lauging in his face. Oh wait, I did.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by turkishexpress View Post
    Your nitrogen balance will be off the hook with most gear and the effects of no2 will be negligible. I'm not a big fan of creatine either. Waste of money imo. I think what they mean by eat right is don't waste your money on some of the supplements you listed and keep doing what you're doing.
    Couple things here to clear up: We're talking about NO (nitric oxide). NO2 is nitrous oxide ("laughing gas" at the dentist's and "NOS" to street racers).
    NO does not affect nitrogen retention, nor does anyone claim that it does. It merely increases vasodilation, which can enhance pumps and vascularity. Oh, and supplement marketers would like you to believe that this increased bloodflow allows more nutrients to reach the muscles.

turkishexpress is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Couple things here to clear up: We're talking about NO (nitric oxide). NO2 is nitrous oxide ("laughing gas" at the dentist's and "NOS" to street racers).
    NO does not affect nitrogen retention, nor does anyone claim that it does. It merely increases vasodilation, which can enhance pumps and vascularity. Oh, and supplement marketers would like you to believe that this increased bloodflow allows more nutrients to reach the muscles.
    Actually we were both wrong N2O is nitrous oxide. NO2 is nitrogen dioxide. But I get the point you're trying to make

trenbo100 is offline Junior Member
    i've tried every no product out there. some give you a little energy some give you a little pump. but the best pump and energy i have ever had was from tren and test prop.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks Turkish Express for clearing that one up, not often Bonaparte is wrong on anything. Let me also add that real racers as opposed to street racers call it Nitrous and veiw usage of the term NOS the same as shouting Duuude!! when someone hits a double biceps at a contest.

Ohh sorry to highjack the thread...most engineered supplements are a waste of money.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

I use supplements like this while OFF cycle when I really need an extra boost.

particularly_another is offline Junior Member
    so everyone is basically saying, while on gear, no need for supps? this makes me happy cuz i hate spending money on this stuff

so by going on gear, what supps would i even basically need? bcaa and protein? dextrose ?

what would i dont need, preworkout, creatine and NO2 products?

Quote Originally Posted by particularly_another View Post
    so everyone is basically saying, while on gear, no need for supps? this makes me happy cuz i hate spending money on this stuff

so by going on gear, what supps would i even basically need? bcaa and protein? dextrose ?

what would i dont need, preworkout, creatine and NO2 products?
    Well, you could always use support supps or drugs while on cycle (ones that help control blood pressure, liver function, lipids etc).
    I just wouldn't worry about supps that are supposed to help performance, besides the basics.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I know I am not huge, but I have put on 25 pounds of muscle this year. I have never taken anything but a multi-vitamin, extra B-complex (not sure why) and zinc which my doc says helps some slightly with their E2. EDIT: and protein powder.

Some people must spend as much money on tubs of crap as they do on gear. I don't get it.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 11-28-2011 at 06:49 PM.

Well, you could always use support supps or drugs while on cycle (ones that help control blood pressure, liver function, lipids etc).
    I just wouldn't worry about supps that are supposed to help performance, besides the basics.
    basics as in multivitamins, protein powder, carb powders, bcaa, saw palmetto?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I know I am not huge, but I have put on 25 pounds of muscle this year. I have never taken anything but a multi-vitamin, extra B-complex (not sure why) and zinc which my doc says helps some slightly with their E2. EDIT: and protein powder.

Some people must spend as much money on tubs of crap as they do on gear. I don't get it.
    all the years i spent spending pointless and countless money on supps trying to take a diff route from doing gear, oh man .. and all along nothing works best and gets results like gear PERIOD.

kept trying different supps after supps , n not even finishing about 80 percent of it and just kept it in my cabinet instead, i could of spent half of it on gear

^^^^^ It is because we read those damn bodybuilding magazines. Big fat liars...every one of them. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    ^^^^^ It is because we read those damn bodybuilding magazines. Big fat liars...every one of them. Heh.
    its true i was one of those gullable ****s that believed subjects gained 7.6 lbs of muscle in a few weeks

Sure, but I would trade ground oats for carb powder.

Sure, but I would trade ground oats for carb powder.
    i have a gluten sensitivity it bloats me up like crazy

its true i was one of those gullable ****s that believed subjects gained 7.6 lbs of muscle in a few weeks

Me too, I just did it twenty years before you did. Those magazines and supplement companies get every generation as they pass through their impulsive, impatient phase.

Chi-town27 is offline New Member
    I get great pumps off epozine nt/nitrix, but no pump compares to the onE you get while sauced. The only thing worthwhile no matter what your on is a pre workout like NO explode, but that has all to do with the caffeine and b vitamins and nothing to do with the NO2 fairydust they toss in the mix.
    I hear there are real bits of panther in it, and you can put on 10 pounds in 14 days...

jholl is offline Junior Member
    this is pretty funny bc i had the exact same thing happen to me at gnc, the guy giving his 'sales pitch' for some new cellucor "test booster", it was hard to keep a straight face listening to him...
    Quote Originally Posted by cb714 View Post
    Before cycling I tried many products, as Im sure we all have at one point. Most are absolute garbage.

What does really work is a good diet, lots of protein and hard work at the gym. The only product that I have taken and noticed a difference was HMB. Granted it's nowhere near what you geat with AAS but it did help me considerably for being an OTC supplement. That is the only one I can attest for because nothing else has made any significant change for me, including creatine. To top it off the amount of money you spend buying crap comes out to a lot more than you spend on a steroid cycle... and steroids work. There is no other supplement out there that costs $65 for a 5 week supply and puts on 20lbs on muscles in 3 months vs 1year+. It just doesnt happen.

Ive seen this newer creatine come out thats attached to an ester... you should have heard the guy at the nutrion shop trying to sell me on it... "oh because it's so awesome and great and this and that and it's only $75 and you'll see great results"... dude please. I felt like lauging in his face. Oh wait, I did.. lol

Thread Information