jtuner77 is offline Member

Results of Blood Test-Need Advice

I specifically asked the doc to test my test levels and I got my blood test back. When the nurse called me she went out of her way to mention that I was withing range on testosterone but I now have the hard copy.

My result is 400 and the normal range is 300-1080. and on the bottom of the copy it says "N testosterone 6mths" so I think the doc knows the test level is low in the range of normal. I have noticed a large drop in my libido over the last year and it has been many years since I did AAS. Another thing I noticed is my wbc is low as well as platelet count.

What do I do from here? I feel that I want to be in the middle to upper middle of the range at my age of 34. Am I asking for something out of the ordinary?
    Last edited by jtuner77; 07-14-2011 at 07:56 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you can ask. Just talk up your symptoms. Since you are in the normal there is no reason to treat the number but he might treat the symptoms

Thanks Gixxer....I just thought that he might say that if it's within the range that they wont offer TRT. I will talk to him about it tomorrow.

Anyone else have an info on my situation?

Thread Information