longhorn1 is offline New Member

anavar only cycle

5'11 190
    bodyfat unknown, but prob around 15ish%
    30mg ed(6-8 weeks)
    hoping to be 190@9%bf

doing anavar only to avoid hairloss and avoid messing with my testicular axis
    i have heard it will hurt your natural test to some extent, but not as much as other AS. first cycle and not stacking it with another drug. diet is clean & im doing cardio first thing in the morning and after my workouts. i know i wont gain much mass if at all, but want to keep the muscle i have and hopefully put on some qaulity muscle without any nasty sides. muscle hardness, strength & fatloss are the positives im hearing of this drug and also the ability to keep what ive gained when the cylce is done. ive been lifting for over 10 years and have had my pre blood tests done and all lipid and liver numbers are in line and will check in 1 month again- taking my liver and cholesterol supps to help with that also. need some advice on if i should take clomid after cycle. some say no, some yes so i may take just as insurance to be sure(is this bad?)

also started taking Kre-Alkalin as i heard it would help with adding lean mass

any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    In my experience 30 mg isn't enough and 6 weeks won't be long enough to be worth the money. Also, oral only cycles are what I like to get from Thai chics at Lolita's in Bangkok. Not really a steroid cycle at all...

Thread Information