JaSco is offline New Member

Thumbs up First inj. cycle comments/suggestions please

I've been researching for over 6 months and am ready to start my first cycle.
    I have taken 2 orals cycles back in college but would like to try something more effective/appropriate.

I am 28 and have been lifting regularly for about 10 yrs.
    5'8 160 lbs 9% bf small frame ( I was about 135 when I started back as a freshman)
    I have been seriously training for over a yr and really watching my diet for 6 mo
    I take in approx 2500-2800 calories a day, mostly all clean, 225-300g protein, about the same carbs
    I work out 3-4x a week, each muscle group only once n minimal cardio
    I have a very easy time getting cut but mass gains extremely slow

My goals are mass, but stay fairly lean, and most importantly be safe so minimal risk

I will be using .5 ml of test prop ED had it tested by a biologist friend its approx 120mg/ml
    4 sites, quads n glutes

My first inj. cycle is as follows:
    *350mg testosterone per week
    *1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg)
    *1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)

Week 11:
    *300mg testosterone per week
    *1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)

Week 12:
    *200mg testosterone per week
    *1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg)

Week 13:
    *.25mg of Arimidex every other day
    *100mg of clomid every day

Week 14:
    *1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg)
    *50mg of clomid every day

I have the supplies to take all doses as listed above, however I have read many sources saying that clomid and armidex are not necessary until week 10 unless side effects occur opinions?
    also have access to hcg as an alternative
    I am not genetically prone to hairloss n minimal acne

I plan to use 23-25ga x 1 or 1.5in pins depending on site

Any help/suggestions are appreciated
    I have read many beginner cycles and have catered this to my goals/genes
    and was curious as to what vets think of my plan
    If I keep 10 lbs i'll be more than happy

Thanks,
    Jay
    Last edited by JaSco; 07-14-2011 at 09:51 AM.

beastlious is offline New Member
    stick to the glutes only, better absorbption. no need to pyramid ever run a steady dose for optimal results, ud be wasting it otherwise IMO. also if its ur 1st cycle id stack it with a bulking agent maybe deca , nothing like the 1st one...virgin receptors. trust me bro stack it ur tiny and u wont look back otherwise u might regret it

You want to keep your Test level the same throughout your cycle. Varying the Test level can cause sides. You don't have to wean off of Test. You just stop and wait, then PCT. I don't think you have enough PCT planned. You need Clomid 100/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/20/20/20.

JaSco is offline New Member
    Appreciate the feedback.. I will definitely keep levels consistent and get more PCT Have had trouble getting the Nolva from my dude. Guess I'll have to wait
    U think the armidex is necessary throughout my entire cycle or just if sides show? Seems like answers on this vary... Also, will 350mg be sufficient for my size? I was thinking low end my first time and 350-500 seems standard. As for bulking I'll probably keep this first cycle simple and see how my body reacts
    And glutes only? That would be preferred, but if I pin ED wont I need more than 2 sites? I could do upper and lower glute muscles but I hear the lower makes walking not much fun
    Also, I was only able to find 3/4" needles.. I've read you should used 1 - 1.5" needles, however I have little to no fat on my glutes, will the 3/4" penetrate deep enough?
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by JaSco; 07-14-2011 at 05:25 PM.

Thread Information