irishboyluke is offline New Member

Post HELP Need Help Test/anavar

I am 17 years old and weight 165 and around 6'2 i have been researching for months everyday now i know what im getting myself into.

i am looking into doing a 10 week test cycle and on the final 2 weeks i will stack with anavar , then to enter my PCT i have nolvadex . I know what im getting myself into but i just want to know what else i need to know in case i missed any little things? and how much Would i gain by the end of my cycle?

Thank You

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Your not going to get any help with that. You are way to young. In fact your not old enough to be a member here. At 17 years old you run serious risk of messing up your hormones for the rest of your life

irishboyluke is offline New Member
    I know that and i am going to stop my growth and hormones im willing to take the risk i clearley said i know what im getting into. but do you have any advice besides the one you've already giving?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no. I wont give bad advise.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I have some advice. Drop the test/var and pick up some creatine and a bucket of chicken. At 17 there's no reason you can't bulk up. You're a bean pole and weigh about as much as my left leg before I started AAS.
    Steroids aren't miracle drugs, if you can't bulk up without them you won't bulk up with them.

Thread Information