jtuner77 is offline Member

Wise to do a cycle if possibly in need or TRT?

Well I was wondering. If I need TRT but dont fall in the range and medical insurance wont cover it then why not start a cycle, do my AI/HCG and PCT then go get a blood test again and when I am under on my Testosterone levels then see if they will put me on TRT?

I mean isn't trt and doing a cycle putting me upwards of where I am now and just keep it monitored during and after the cycle with blood tests?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    well if you're ready for trt than I don't see why not.
    Run a cycle without PCT than go get some blood test, I'd run adex to keep estro down.
    Or you can hit 1 shot of deca and go get some test done a day or so later

I mean I got a 400 out of a range of 300-1080 and I feel like ass, everything else is within range by the middle to upper quadrent of the scale.

do you feel you need to be on trt

I feel like shit....so yes, lack of focus, depressed but not in depression, loss of strength,very fatigued, feel out of energy, and lack of libido...all the tell tail signs

I know the feeling. My T is low as well but I'm not on TRT anymore *long story*
    When is your next blood test? I would hit a shot of deca 2 days prior and go in. Than run either a trt dose of prop or a full cycle until your next blood test. Just stop with enough time to let your levels drop back down.
    Your Dr is going to want 2 or 3 blood test confirming your levels are below normal

well he said to take another blood test in 6 months from the one I took on Saturday....which IMO is a f*ckin long time from now. I am just saying **** it I might just buy 2 bottles of Test E and some winny and my PCT/AI/HCG till then.

I would suggest a new doctor. Is this guy an Endo or a general practitioner?

Endo but he wont send me to an endo saying I dont need it and I dont need to see one cause I am "in range"

Hmm, maybe ask for a second opinion.
    If anything run a cycle, if you want to get on TRT than skip the PCT and go for a cruise at trt doses until your test. Keep AI on hand to control estrogen and toms your uncle.

Thread Information