toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!

Deca/test cycle help needed prep for fall

39 yrs
    165lbs
    5'11"
    I did my first cycle jan-april this year, 12 wk test e 500mg/wk.
    I'm leaning up more now in prep for a bulking Deca /test cycle starting in September.
    My thoughts were...
    600mg test e/wk, 15 wks
    400mg deca/wk, 12 wks
    12.5mg stane eod
    10mg nolva eod
    100 hcg /day (if i can get it. my source isn't available. but I have one vial left)
    I've heard negative things about Prami. (Anyone like/dislike it and why?)
    what would be good to add to this, in relation to the deca, and considering the stane and nolva?
    ANY and ALL comments/help/thoughts would be very much appreciated. thanks.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    You're kinda thin to be starting a cycle, maybe add another 15 lbs then start.
    Can't help you on the prami, I've never used it.

if I could do that, I wouldn't even cycle.
    Last edited by toooosmall; 07-16-2011 at 10:16 AM.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    what did you weigh before your first cycle?

prami works well if you use it right,start at a low dose of 1/4cc or .25mg ed for a week prior to beginning your cycle and let your body get used to it,then up it to .5mg ed or 1/2 cc ed and take it right at bedtime everynight so you wont feel the side efx from it as bad,caber is much better,side efx wise and you only take it 2 times per week,in pill form

franklin 13 is offline New Member
    I would reccomend:

1-14 test enth 600/wk
    1-12 deca 400/wk
    1-16 aromasin (stop the day before PCT begins)
    16-20 pct of nolva and clomid

i would resist running nolva on cycle as the aromasin should do well by itself in reducing estrogen levels and estrogen related sides such as bloating, acne, gyno, etc

tyically, test enth should be run 2 weeks longer then deca with pct starting 2 weeks after last test injection. aromasin is a good choice of AI and i would start out at 12.5 mg EOD and increase only if necessary(eg. gyno symptoms). run pct at least 4 weeks and maybe even 5 since deca can be quite suppressive. pct should be the basic clomid/nolva protocol.

whats your diet going to be like on cycle?

i agree that aromasin is a great choice for an A.I. i use it myself,but the half life of it is 27 hours,so in order for it to work correctly you havt to take it everyday,or at least from my experience

thanks guys for all this good info. my experience was great with aromasin .
    slim, I was 204 before my first cycle, my trainer was aiming for fat loss primarily, with muscle gain.
    this next cycle will focus on gaining lean mass.
    bullseye, are you suggesting to use either prami or caber, or both at the same time?
    franklin, my diet will be at least 6 meals a day with foods like oatmeal, eggs, chicken breast, salmon, sweet potatoes, fruits, brown rice, whole wheat tortillas, casein with cottage cheese at bedtime, and the occasional sirloin steak.

Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    thanks guys for all this good info. my experience was great with aromasin .
    slim, I was 204 before my first cycle, my trainer was aiming for fat loss primarily, with muscle gain.
    this next cycle will focus on gaining lean mass.
    bullseye, are you suggesting to use either prami or caber, or both at the same time?
    franklin, my diet will be at least 6 meals a day with foods like oatmeal, eggs, chicken breast, salmon, sweet potatoes, fruits, brown rice, whole wheat tortillas, casein with cottage cheese at bedtime, and the occasional sirloin steak.
    use one or the other,personally i like caber the best,less side efx and gives you a boost in your libido,the prami has some nasty sides,but you will get used to it,thats why i like caber the best,if you use the caber,get it in pill form,the liquid form isnt worth a crap,i take the caber at .5mg eod a total of 1mg/week and the prami is used ed...i prefer the caber

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I would personally flip flop the test/deca dosages (400 or even 500 test , 600 deca)
    Im not sure why aromasin AND nolva - unless you have gyno issues im unaware of id just use the exemestane.
    I also am not familair personally with the 100iu of hcg daily - i am familair with higher dosages administered bi weekly (ie 250iu - 2x/week)
    Also im not big on dopamine agonists - but if i was going to have one on hand or use one it would be cabergoline not pramipexole. IMO dopamine should not be messed with unless absolutely necessary -it plays a primary role in your neurological "rewards system" and use then cessation of use a dopamine agonist can result in sometimes severe and long lasting depression type effects.

that's good to know about the dopamine. I fkn hate depression.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin 13 View Post
    I would reccomend:

1-14 test enth 600/wk
    1-12 deca 400/wk

i would resist running nolva on cycle as the aromasin should do well by itself in reducing estrogen levels and estrogen related sides such as bloating, acne, gyno, etc

tyically, test enth should be run 2 weeks longer then deca with pct starting 2 weeks after last test injection. aromasin is a good choice of AI and i would start out at 12.5 mg EOD and increase only if necessary(eg. gyno symptoms). run pct at least 4 weeks and maybe even 5 since deca can be quite suppressive. pct should be the basic clomid/nolva protocol.

whats your diet going to be like on cycle?
    solid post...well done

Quote Originally Posted by franklin 13 View Post
    I would reccomend:

1-14 test enth 600/wk
    1-12 deca 400/wk

I like this, but why no AI during PCT?

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    if I could do that, I wouldn't even cycle. NEXT....
    lol do not Next Pac Man, he was trying to help and he is a professional !

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    lol do not Next Pac Man, he was trying to help and he is a professional !
    my bad. It's just frustrating to hear that when I work so hard at to get what I've got. I eat great and lift great and rest well. I just have the genetics of a skinny guy.

Thread Information