nobloat is offline Associate Member

Question another question about aas for a runner

I am a concrete form worker Hard lifting and cardio 10 to 11 hours a day.I also love running 5 ks at least 5 days a week along with sprints. After work I feel depleated and my runs are getting slugish . I have var on hand and I am thinking of running a cycle of about 50 mgs for about a month. Also thinking of adding a low dose of halotestin before my evening runs . After august I cut back on the running and excersizing but right now I am addicted to it. for now would this be helpfull for energy and and maintain muscle .. Oh Yea and get faster

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone is different, but I know when I took Var at 50g/day for 6 weeks at the end of my cycle, I got some good strength gains even though I was on on a cut. As for endurance, I dont think I got much from the gear, but I was running alot trying to cut so I did get more out of it. My job required alot of cardio at the time so I couldnt really sacrifice cardio by using heavier hitters like Tren . I wouldnt say it made my cardio better, but it didnt hinder it if that is your concern. Some people are known to get stomach pains on it though. I never did. I just got oily skin.

What are you tring to accomplish? Strength gains? Cutting? Improved endurance? Bulk?

thanks

thanks for the good info. my goals= good strengh hardness ,Extra stamina . What I don't need= Bulk... I have no nead to gain extra size or weight . I am naturaly quite anabolic .A little extra protein and calories ad I can gain good muscle size in about a month.(without gear.). I want to be more compacted and strong. think of a sprinters physique( except white skin LOL) .

google some pics of english sprinter DWAIN CHAMBERS. This is the phisique I am moving towards . all very compacted efficiant muscle

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    Well Var has been known to really harden the body without giving too extreme of gains, especially if you arent eating a bulking diet. Diet right, and Var should give you more of a solid, hard look, and give mainly lean body mass.

yes . I am on a relativly low cal diet

Thread Information