jayz is offline New Member

Age 21, Beginner Steroids

Ive just started hitting the gym again after 3-4 month break.

Before ive tried oral prohormones such as epistane+trenapro, and hdrol+pstanz.

Both gave me strength gains but not much muscle gains.

I want to start a good cycle, on something stronger where i will put on some reasonable amount of muscle etc.

I have some clomiphene for PCT, which i here is the best to use.

So the real answer is what do you recommend i take? Lots of people down the gym my age are massive, they are defently taking something but no idea what.

Heres a current picture of me:

Thanks alot guys!

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member
    Aweful idea to start using AAS at you age and current state of training and lack of a good solid diet....This is the best advice you will get and the only advice you will get on here. You obviously don not know how to train or eat efficiently in order to gain muscle, i am talking from expericance. I came on here age 21 - 119lbs looking for a quick fix to make myself look good, AAS is NOT the answer, research and train hard, learn how to eat properly in order to gain muscle, do some actual hard work, the is no magic pill, there is no magic routine or diet it is all hard work even if you are on steroids , you will gain nothing from them at this stage. Train hard and naturally for the next 4-5 years...you will put on more quality muscle than you would starting a cycle now, stay on here and research about the correct use of steroids and enlighten yourself....dont risk hurting yourself because you want to ****ing look good naked, is that really worth the risk? ask yourself why you want to do steroids and try doing some hard work and you will see the benefits yourself, if you need any advice on how to lift, train and eat then everyone is here to help...Good luck btw i went from 119lbs to 170lb of good natural muscle before i started even considering using steroids, its easy to do if you have the right mindset and motivation

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member
    THIS IS A POST JUST BELOW YOURS....ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF INCORRECT STEROID USE ...TAKE HEED....

tha_don
    tha_don is online now New Member tha_don is a member in good standing

need advise plz

hi people, quick story cut short, last year i done quite alot of steroids testing them out from dianabol , test 400, deca , sust 250, cyp, prop, anadrol 50mg etc etc, without no break in between cycles, stayed on for probly 6 months or more.

im a real hard gainer, i was getting trained personally on a training schedule, low rep, once a week, its called high intensity training,.

but i got side effects such as acne on face chest and back quite bad, left some scarring, and i also got bitch tits wich still hurt a little bit till this day, like a year and half has gone by now. and everything i did gain i lost pretty much straight away.

i really that gaining weight is all about food now, even though i find it hard to eat a lot of calories, unless i was living on takeaways of course.

what would be your best advise to some 1 like me wwanting to gain weight quickly and get rid of these little tits lol?

thanks people.
    Tha don

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Achieve more muscularity naturally , before doing any cycles. Learn about proper training, rest and DIET , because seems like so far you lack in those areas. Keep doing research on pct, different compounds and cycling in general.

When you hop on your first real cycle, there is no messing around. You have to have plan to attack and you have to have knowledge to do right choises.

Good luck , keep learning and training

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro I am not busting on you.But the last thing you need is aas.You look like a runner.Not a lifter this tells me you aint got a clue about wat you are doing or you dont eat right.Not only are you to young.Your in no way ready for aas.

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    Dont hurt yourself dude, diet a bit better first

And I know ur 21, but if u value your organs (and Physique) no drinking my man

bigdaddyets is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Wait so you don't mess yourself up

bigdaddyets is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Way to young

your test doesnt even peak til about 23, so even if u were to go against our advice at least make sure that you get a great PCT

Thread Information