gohogs87 is offline New Member

New To This Need Advice

Guys I hate to jump in here with questions that may be answered in the forum, but I did research and it just made me more confused. Here is my situation. I am 42 and have never really taken "getting in shape" a priority. I'm 5 10 175 and its not muscle. I want to jump in and hit the ground running but have no idea what or how much or when, ect. Should I work out for a month or two b4 beginning a cycle? When I start what do I use and how much and how long? Maybe this will help others in my situation. Thank you for any advice you can give.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    if you have never weight trained before it takes a couple of years to build tendens and connective tissue, cycling before can lead to injury. your diet needs to be in check and your body fat also needs to considerably low as well. from the way you make it sound you dont weight train and are a loose 175lbs. i suggest you get a good rutine going including a cardio program. also spend time in the diet section and read the educational threads. if you get your diet in check and train properly you will see changes and then we can worry about jumoing on gear.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    if you have never weight trained before it takes a couple of years to build tendens and connective tissue, cycling before can lead to injury. your diet needs to be in check and your body fat also needs to considerably low as well. from the way you make it sound you dont weight train and are a loose 175lbs. i suggest you get a good rutine going including a cardio program. also spend time in the diet section and read the educational threads. if you get your diet in check and train properly you will see changes and then we can worry about jumoing on gear.
    good advice.
    You wouldnt let you kid the first month the get their license to drive a Ferrari? Even though they want to hit the ground running

Thread Information