Chizzled is offline Junior Member

Should I start running my ai?

I am 3 weeks into my prop/tbol cycle and recently stopped my tbol due to stomach issues. I feel very bloated 24/7 and cant eat much due to this. Would it help for me to start running stane at 12.5mg EOD?

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had similar experiences with stomach issues from tbol but why are you going to run an ai if you dont need it? You run an ai on cycle if you are experiencing gyno. You need some estrogen to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    I had similar experiences with stomach issues from tbol but why are you going to run an ai if you dont need it? You run an ai on cycle if you are experiencing gyno. You need some estrogen to grow.
    Well if it would help with my bloat? I am going to watch my sodium intake and increase my water intake and see what happens i guess, if I am still bloated I will start running it.

chi
    you are always going to get some water rentention with any type of test. Part of being on a cycle but you have the right idea of watching sodium and staying hydrated. Another thing i would do is cardio to get a good sweat going. Would not recommend using the ai for bloat that is not what it is for ideally and you will not get the most out of your cycle if used. You are going to get sides with cycling man if you dont like them I would reconsider aas.

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    What's wrong with taking an Aromatase Inhibitor? I've been on 12.5mg EOD and I'm doing just fine with the gains, no bloat, acne, or gyno.

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    AI's can slow gains and it is just 1 more chem to put in your body. Most people don't take them unless their nipples start feeling itchy or sore.

chi
    ok i know swifto recommends aromasin while on eod at 10mgs to counter any sides and i trust what he says so i guess you would be okay with that.

reference:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto....

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    ok i know swifto recommends aromasin while on eod at 10mgs to counter any sides and i trust what he says so i guess you would be okay with that.

reference:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto....
    Thanks for the link. As far as sides go I havn't noticed anythong besides being bloated so I think I will hold off on the ai unless I really do need it.

Thread Information