tallguy21 is offline New Member

would a Dbol only cycle be a bad idea? ....

I was reading a magazine at one point and it was basically a old school bodybuilder talking about how alot of the new guys look alien like...lol

He claimed that guys used to just eat a ton, take dbol and that would be that w/no complication....granted could be a lot of talk, but just figured i'd ask if that would even be beneficial or not.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    hey mate.

hit the search button you will find dbol only is a pointless cycle.

you will gain, mass mostly bloat. and strenght. but once you come off it you will loose what you gained.

i cant see that being useful at all for the health risk involved... can you ?

how old are you?
    weight?
    BF%?
    time training ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    cause science, chemicals and understanding of the body have come along way since the oldtimers.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    once you break the skin needles are not painful

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dbol cycle is pointless

Fetch is offline Member
    -shrug- I disagree. Ive done a couple of DBol only cycles, and had good gains. The problem is that you need to run the drug for a long time at high dose, which has serious consequences for your liver. There are better cycles out there, but DBol only isn't as bad as many make it out to be.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    -shrug- I disagree. Ive done a couple of DBol only cycles, and had good gains. The problem is that you need to run the drug for a long time at high dose, which has serious consequences for your liver. There are better cycles out there, but DBol only isn't as bad as many make it out to be.
    rubbish, and i agree with the guys, mostly water and he'll lose it. much better options out there

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    Old school are called exactly that because they are 'OLDschool', would you like to go under a major operation with the docs and medicine of the oldschool and lack of research and understanding of the body chemistry. It worked for them - good on them, but todays research real experiences tell us dbol only is USELESS and more detrimental than good.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Need Test in any cycle IMO.....I have always wanted to try to "cruise" on 20mg of d-bol a day just to see if I ate them all at once if y htpa would make any kind of comeback because of there short active life in my blood system..

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    agreed agreed agreed..... test with ANYTHING

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    I agree. I am one of those guys who thinks you should run Test with any cycle you do. And Dbol only would pound the hell out of your liver, especially if you were on it for a long cycle. If you are looking for fast gains, but dont wanna stack a whole lot, just take a cycle of Test Prop. If you dont mind the ED or EOD injections, that is.

Fetch is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    rubbish, and i agree with the guys, mostly water and he'll lose it. much better options out there
    I didn't say it was the best cycle out there. I said it is possible to get decent gains from the drug if done properly.

If used as a kickstart, 40-50mg for 4 weeks is sufficient. If run standalone, 4 weeks at that dose will not do much. I was talking about using DBol alone when saying it needs to be run for a long time.

I've done it. I've seen others do it. It works.

But as I said, there are better options.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I didn't say it was the best cycle out there. I said it is possible to get decent gains from the drug if done properly.

If used as a kickstart, 40-50mg for 4 weeks is sufficient. If run standalone, 4 weeks at that dose will not do much. I was talking about using DBol alone when saying it needs to be run for a long time.

completely agree. I dont know why anyone says dbol is "mostly bloat." creatine monohydrate is "mostly bloat", dbol is a powerful anabolic steroid and can and WILL cause dramatic results if used in junction with proper diet and training.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

just because one would run it alone doesnt mean the dose and longevity of the cycle has to be increased

cb714 is offline Member
    The vast majority on here would say skip the dbol only cycle. Then again some people aren't truly satisfied until they experience something for themselves. If you feel compelled to do it go for it but please come back and post results. Either way your results come out it would be beneficial to a lot of newbies on here including myself.

Thread Information