ionibiru is offline New Member

Advanced Intermediate Steroid Cycles

Hello everyone, Iam not so sure about this cycle posted on the Main page Cycle link : http://www.steroid.com/intermediatecycle2.php

Again I hope I am posting it properly , so here 's my question .

I Know I can have right away, Real ( Durateston - Organon / Deca Durabolin , and Winstrol ) that been said....

I am about 225 pounds, 6 feet tall, and about 18% body fat, need to trim down I am constantly running 3 to 4 miles , daily, lifting about with the same frequency .
    I am not going crazy about getting Big or anything, (My Belly is already HUGE , LOL ) !!! I been training since I was 16 did, a couple cycles in the past, but have been off for over 6 years. I am 32 years old.

I need to trim down fat, I am very interested in the cycle posted on the main page, link up , but my only problem would be, finding real , Trembolone, as I can have real Pharmacy grade, ( Dura / Deca / stanozolol ) .

Can I make a decent cutting cycle with those ? any other suggestions ?

I can also post High def, Macro Pictures of those products, If anyone needs to compare,I Know I ve got real ones, with box. If it helps anyone, please let me know. I will be happy to post them.

I need help ~~~~~ also I must take Arimidex right ? daily to the end of the cycle,? I was thinking about a 12 weeks, Please give me some LIGHT !!!!

Thanks you all>!
    Last edited by ionibiru; 07-18-2011 at 12:17 PM.

Thread Information