Thread: Quick Question

J. Cole is offline Associate Member

Quick Question

how do you know if you are shut down or not? I am on week 6 and should probably be shut down, but my boys are the same size, have had no loss of libido, and no problems with erection? Is it possible to not be shut down?

Thanks guys
    -J

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wel you are on week 6 of your cycle, no? Of course you will have no loss of libido or problems with ED since you are on aas. Its after that you come off that your nat test level is shut down and thus the reason for pct.

nusa is offline Junior Member
    ^^^ this

i see, is it common for your boys to not be affected? I know everyone responds differently to aas, but wasnt sure if this side was kind of universal

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    little more insight and a bit scary you arent aware how aas works. Your body i believe produces on the avg 50 mgs of test in healthy adult male. You are pumping in for example 500 mgs a week lol. So what that tells your body is no need to produce natural test since there is quite an abundance already. So you boys stop producing and thats how you get atrophy down there. Thus the reason for running hcg during your cycle to keep from shutting down.

Not trying to flame you but you need to hit the books so to say.

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    little more insight and a bit scary you arent aware how aas works. Your body i believe produces on the avg 50 mgs of test in healthy adult male. You are pumping in for example 500 mgs a week lol. So what that tells your body is no need to produce natural test since there is quite an abundance already. So you boys stop producing and thats how you get atrophy down there. Thus the reason for running hcg during your cycle to keep from shutting down.

Not trying to flame you but you need to hit the books so to say.
    im quite aware how aas "should" work and maybe you didnt understand my question... I am not experiencing testicular atrophy, so my question was do all people experience atrophy on cycle? I am not experiencing testicular atrophy, so I was wondering if I am not "completely" shut down, maybe just supressed.

-J

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    I'm at week 4 and the boys thus far still same size. I expect that to change before I am done, either by the end of cycle. which I am throwing in some hcg towards the end with some vitamin e. I believe after your first injection your shut down..period. Regardless if your taking an oral or test your shut down period. I believe the testicular atrophy happens at different times for each individual.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    My balls never change size, if they do it is not noticeable. And when I come off a cycle I am shut down for sure but my balls look the same so the answer to your question is no. Not everyone suffers from atrophy.

Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    My balls never change size, if they do it is not noticeable. And when I come off a cycle I am shut down for sure but my balls look the same so the answer to your question is no. Not everyone suffers from atrophy.
    Alright thank you for making me aware of this and answering my question

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    true

This may be a possible explanation to my original question... Check out my other thread and see what you guys think

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-Decision-Time

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Cole View Post
    how do you know if you are shut down or not? I am on week 6 and should probably be shut down, but my boys are the same size, have had no loss of libido, and no problems with erection? Is it possible to not be shut down?

Thanks guys
    -J

You get blood work done!

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    wel you are on week 6 of your cycle, no? Of course you will have no loss of libido or problems with ED since you are on aas. Its after that you come off that your nat test level is shut down and thus the reason for pct.
    Nope.gif

Your endogenous testosterone levels will shut down when supraphysiological levels of androgen's are present in the blood stream due to the negative feedback loop

Quote Originally Posted by J. Cole View Post
    im quite aware how aas "should" work and maybe you didnt understand my question... I am not experiencing testicular atrophy, so my question was do all people experience atrophy on cycle? I am not experiencing testicular atrophy, so I was wondering if I am not "completely" shut down, maybe just supressed.

-J
    Atrophy is only a sign of compromised spermogenesis

Thread Information