Thread: Insulin

sxxen is offline Associate Member

Insulin

How many of you guys use insulin ? When is it recommended to start using Insulin? What are your thoughts on it?

Thanks

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I loved slin..It's been awile its something that needs to be taken very serious if you eat to much you get fat to little you go into hypo..You need to really study and get a good blood level checker..If you do it correctly the results can be dramatic with GH and slin and AS I put on 25lb's one month although most left soon after I quit..It's great for an advanced bodybuilder who wants to take that extra step to look real full and jacked during the summer monthes for me..Always have someone arund you when you take it for safety..Ive known hardcore dudes who took it before and after there workouts but that would mess me all up..Ive had alot of positive results if you need specific help you can PM me!Remember though it can be deadly, if you dont already know that

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    Thanks KingKong,

I am not going to start it any time soon, if ever. I've heard that there is a possibility of it making you dependent (making you diabetic). Is this true? I am aware that it can be very dangerous, even deadly, if you're not careful with it. I'm really asking because of curiosity more than anything as I don't think I'll even take Trenbolone in the future.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren makes me nutz and gives me terrible anxiety, but the results are wonderfull..As far as making you dependant yes than can happen..I would say more so if you have a genetic risk of diabetes or if you misuse insulin like take it to long..I ran multiple 30 day cycles with a long break in between and have no issues..It's just like anything you overdue it and it can mess you up..

Thread Information