MrJDM is offline New Member

Second Cycle, would like some input.

Planning to do 600mg/week Test-E & 500mg/week Equipoise split between Sundays and Thursdays (300/250mg each injection day) for 14 weeks as well as run winstrol from weeks 10 - 14. I have my proper PCT such as Nolvadex , Clomid and Arimidex on hand in case of gyno. Also, I am considering ordering a few HCG shots. I have done my research and it aids in having the body produce testoserone naturally again. Now I have a few questions that I tried researching on the forums and couldn't find a solid answer, when should I take the HCG shots, during or off cycle and would I be able to run Anavar after the Test/EQ/Winny cycle to hold more gains while using the PCT? Any input would be appreciated, thanks!

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJDM View Post
    I tried researching on the forums and couldn't find a solid answer, when should I take the HCG shots
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Pregnyl%29-FAQ

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ed-08-12-09%29

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    WELCOME!

Stats please?

and goals?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Sorry,

22 Years Old
    182 LBS.
    12% BF

I'd like to get into the 200's which I am more than positive I'll be able to do. I plan on dieting properly throughout the entire cycle and and ingesting roughly 200 grams of protein per day as well as doing 2 a days at the gym (5 a.m. hour of cardio and 7 p.m. weight training) with that said I am looking to overall achieve a more lean and muscular look which is why I chose the EQ in the first place.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    double post
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 07-17-2011 at 10:56 AM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I can answer a couple questions but i need some more info too. How tall are you and what was your first cycle.
    And no you cant run anavar in your pct. Why arent you dieting properly all the time?

I am 5'10 and my first cycle was 500mg of test E. And I do eat healthy, I avoid fast food at all costs and eat high protein foods but while on the gear I really want to buckle down.

Thread Information