jtuner77 is offline Member

Low Test, your thoughts on how to approach the situation

I too have a low T result of 400 in a range of 300-1080. I noticed feeling sluggish around the time I made a major diet change and in that diet change I dropped carbs and also dropped fats. I am coming to think that my low T is the result of the fat Percentage in my diet going from 20-22% down to 15%, some may thing I am crazy for this but in that time I was taking Clen /T3 and Adderall/Ritalin.

I started to get real weak, tired, lack of libido, the amount of weight I was lifted dropped considerably so I dropped the T3 because I thought it was my thyroid, i then dropped the clen, I then dropped the adhd meds, still felt tired and gained something like 20 lbs in 2 months. Lastly I was fighting to get my HR up to snuff during weight training, so I had BW done and it came back that my thyroid was fine, so I then had them check my Test levels and I got this score back. In the last week I added more fat back into my diet and now my HR during workouts have gone back up to a normal range, I can somewhat do cardio but after a day or two of cardio for a hour I feel drained the next day, I have just started to feel better as I have upped my fats, the last 2 days I have been eating like ass but actually feel more energized.

Do you think that the Test levels are low because the change of diet or that the adhd drugs could have effected it? I want to do cycles and hgh in the future and prefer to not go on TRT cause I heard it's bad if you ever want to have kids and have a normal life.

Please advise......also do note that I haven't felt like this my whole life, just felt really bad in the last 2-3 months since I started Clen/T3/ADHD meds and switched my diet to a very heavy carb and fat cut from what it was previously.

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    sluggish youll feel cuz of lack of carb... you shouldnt cut fats too much cuz theyre necessary for hormone production and brain function, and most importantly, if you drop BF% technically libido should go up not down, plus winky will get better blood flow, what did u use for PCT???

I didnt take a cycle...haven't taken one in YEARS! I raised my Protein/carb/fat's to 45/35/20 now...wonder if I should go to 40/35/25 or even 40/40/20?

Macro-nutrient wise i think youre fine, i dont know what to say about the other issues.... did u not PCT after your last cycle?

last cycle was 8 years ago, I dont think I did take enough pct, I think I took some to fight gyno but thats it. No HCG , I remember taking some tamox and nolva though

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Low test levels can effect strength, energy and libido

Talk to your doc about TRT

I personally don't think the drug's or diet is the offending member

Also check out this article and see if it fit's your profile, it may be a mixture of low T and adrenal fatigue

http://tinyurl.com/3vdtqvn

Dragon666 is offline Junior Member
    jtuner77...

I think the low-T years after cycle is become an epidemic. I didn't think much of it until a few months ago when I had a "wake up" call and realized I had all the symptoms of low-T, and had literally dropped 40 pounds from my last cycle over the course of about 4 years. A few buddies of mine that stopped juicin' around the same time... we were all in the same boat. I started TRT offically only about 2 weeks ago, and it's been a radical improvement since that time. I'm working now to cut out the caffeine, and nicotine which I picked up during those 4 years as a result of feeling like shit... needing a pick me up. Disgusting habits if you ask me. But one thing at a time. Thus far, I'm gaining weight, sleeping better, have 3x more energy, can get my dick up, more confident etc., and again it's only been a few days. Take a serious look into TRT friend, it might just be the way.

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    last cycle was 8 years ago, I dont think I did take enough pct, I think I took some to fight gyno but thats it. No HCG, I remember taking some tamox and nolva though
    Nolvadex is Tamoxifen Citrate dude... so did u double Nolva?

cb714 is offline Member
    Your test is kind of low but still falls within normal range. You want low test, mine was 126 when I got my blood work done. Now that my friend is low. It's cool though because I have a prescription for this stuff.

In think you're feeling sluggish because of your diet but honestly there can be a number of factors involded.

just because you are in the"normal range" of test,doesnt mean you will feel good,doctors and endos all think this,everyone is different,i know in my situation,if my levels drop below 500,i feel like shit,and when it ranges in the 700's i feel totally different,all doctors or most of them just go by their own interpertation of normal,i owuld talk to my endo or doctor and be honest,and tell himy ou still dont feel good even though you are within normal range,have you had your estrogen levels checked? that could be another problem

I would prefer to get my test levels back up normally then put myself on TRT and be stuck having to use it all the time. Is anyone familiar with using PCT to kick up the natural Test production, is it wise? I learn Letro would be good to help with this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Doc View Post
    Nolvadex is Tamoxifen Citrate dude... so did u double Nolva?
    I don't remember, this was 8 years ago...sorry guy. None the less asking what I did in the past isnt going to change the present.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    I too have a low T result of 400 in a range of 300-1080. I noticed feeling sluggish around the time I made a major diet change and in that diet change I dropped carbs and also dropped fats. I am coming to think that my low T is the result of the fat Percentage in my diet going from 20-22% down to 15%, some may thing I am crazy for this but in that time I was taking Clen /T3 and Adderall/Ritalin.

I started to get real weak, tired, lack of libido, the amount of weight I was lifted dropped considerably so I dropped the T3 because I thought it was my thyroid, i then dropped the clen, I then dropped the adhd meds, still felt tired and gained something like 20 lbs in 2 months. Lastly I was fighting to get my HR up to snuff during weight training, so I had BW done and it came back that my thyroid was fine, so I then had them check my Test levels and I got this score back. In the last week I added more fat back into my diet and now my HR during workouts have gone back up to a normal range, I can somewhat do cardio but after a day or two of cardio for a hour I feel drained the next day, I have just started to feel better as I have upped my fats, the last 2 days I have been eating like ass but actually feel more energized.

Do you think that the Test levels are low because the change of diet or that the adhd drugs could have effected it? I want to do cycles and hgh in the future and prefer to not go on TRT cause I heard it's bad if you ever want to have kids and have a normal life.

Please advise......also do note that I haven't felt like this my whole life, just felt really bad in the last 2-3 months since I started Clen/T3/ADHD meds and switched my diet to a very heavy carb and fat cut from what it was previously.
    that is your issue right there. THey are both stimulants and combining them you can start to depend on them for energy. now u stopped all of them. You adapted to the aphetamine salts/clen/t3 which is why ur hr was lacking after u stopped
    with your test levels in the 400s i would doubt it is due to low test. with a consistant 'rush' of stimulants your body will utilize fats (think of fat burning cardio HR, u got there with meds)
    with the stimulants you also have less capacity for exercise if taken too much.

I had the same issues with aphet/pheta combo when it came to exercise, thats why i had to drop the ER and go with SR.

upp your carb intake but still try to maintain cardio, and you will slowly return back to normal w/o those meds.
    if you have been on aphetamine for a long time, go back on but DONT combine with clen/t3. that will help the energy issue but you dont wanna be dependent on them, which sounds like the case.

Thread Information