nobloat is offline Associate Member

Anybody use halotestin any more??

Im interested in strenghth gains without the size or mass. . Halotestin sounds very interesting to me . I have run tren and loved it but it effected my cardio and actually made me bigger than I want to be. Did a bombs when I was young and again . I get to big and bloated

Deen54 is offline Member
    methyltestosterone group..friend of mine used metandren and loved it...that was a long time ago.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes,,,HALO is still used commonly. Not for everyone but good for boxers..powerlifters and competition bodybuilders.

Supertotal is offline Junior Member
    Halo is used commonly? I realize I now live in steroid no-man's-land, but I have never heard of anyone using this stuff even where I lived before, and there were several experienced powerlifters on the juice there. This one has sounded very interesting since I first read about it, but apparently it is extremely difficult to find, and often fake or mislabeled when you do find it. Perhaps that's why it's so rare out there?

I would love to get my hands on some legitimate halo, but where I am now I can't even find legitimate Anavar .

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertotal View Post
    Halo is used commonly? I realize I now live in steroid no-man's-land, but I have never heard of anyone using this stuff even where I lived before, and there were several experienced powerlifters on the juice there. This one has sounded very interesting since I first read about it, but apparently it is extremely difficult to find, and often fake or mislabeled when you do find it. Perhaps that's why it's so rare out there?

I would love to get my hands on some legitimate halo, but where I am now I can't even find legitimate Anavar.
    best put the fishing rod down before you get scammed

Supertotal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    best put the fishing rod down before you get scammed
    I'm not in the market for halo right now. I just wonder where people get this stuff when I live in a very populated place and can't find ANY trustworthy sources. Sources surround me, but nothing I'd trust, even for common stuff. It was rhetorical, no one names name in this forum anyway.

How many people actually use halo?

buffgator is offline king of mass
    Im on halo right now 30mg per day got it from the pharmacy with a doc prescription

Thread Information