Thread: T3 Length

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member

T3 Length

So i have read the profile in out section about t3 and researched online.. there are conflicting reports as to weather it will cause damage to your thyroid or not.
    In the profile section it states that you can safely use t3 for 9-10 months out of the year with no thyroid damage. My question is how long have you ran it and did you expereince anyrebound or thyroid issues?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    I've ran t3 for 3 months and never had an issue. The thyroid is very resilient.

Yeah, Thats what i've been reading just wanted some personal opinions on how individuals reacted to it with long runs. i'm considering running it for 6 months maybe longer.. Did you take any supps after you discontinued t3? iodine?

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    be sure to taper off

T4 seems to be the new puppy according to some, how so im not sure as T4 is weaker than T3

I've heard that tapering off is not necessary... but i've only read no personal exp.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Most all I've read on T3 advocates tapering off to allow the thyroid to start up it's own functioning rather than just leaving it out in no man's land from 150mg's to nothing

I know I'll be tapering off when I come off, only been on for 4-5 weeks so not sure how long I'll stay on for

Then again I've heard T3 lingers around in the body for up to 7 days after administration

And heard of guys stopping cold turkey from 150mg's a day to nothing and there thyroid is fine so idk

good to know might look in to tapering makes sense.. how are your results from only 4-5 weeks? do you feel a loss in strength or size, fatloss?

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    1.5 week on t3 for me tapering up still . Dont feel or notice any differences

at 100mg now, should I feel anything???
    Start Clen in a few days.
    Lets see.

Idk man from what i've read you should be noticing some sort of difference. but still i have NO EXP. I've seen guys use a cec or thoses 3 t3 ephedrine and caffeine. t3 at 50mg and notice weight drop within 3-5 days...

Thread Information