n0warning is offline New Member

Tell me personal experiences using gear as a teenager and why I shouldn't do it.

I have been tempted recently to use gear despite the fact of the consiquences. I'm only 15 and really need you guys to give me personal stories as to why i shouldn't use gear, just to get my head where it should be. I need some guidence and motivation. My progress has stalled and i really need a boost.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by n0warning View Post
    I have been tempted recently to use gear despite the fact of the consiquences. I'm only 15 and really need you guys to give me personal stories as to why i shouldn't use gear, just to get my head where it should be. I need some guidence and motivation. My progress has stalled and i really need a boost.
    You need to be 18 before joining this board so you will soon be suspended for 3 years...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Because for one thing you must be at least 18 to be legally joined here so go to your room your grounded for a month.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    One thing is you will most likely have no working dick when you get older! Try telling that to the ladies when you are 18 and cannot get a hard-on. I think that is enough to stop you from doing it.

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Aside from every other bad thing associated with cycling at the age of 15 (and believe me there are many), you are probably under 5'5" (possibly havent even hit puberty or any growth spurts) weighing in at about 135 pounds and have no business even knowing what steroids are. Go eat some food and stay off the internet.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    is there anything else?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    There is the height and endocrine development issues for sure. Maybe you want to be short or are already tall, but remember ladies love tall guys. haha. Biggest thing I think is that is fvcking impossible to have an adequate base as a teenager. This takes years of dedicated training!! Do this first, you can read and learn about AAS through these years tho. Just starting out you will have amazing damn gains anyway, take full advantage of this. When you get advanced like me, even being on juice you lucky to net out a few pounds bodyweight per year! The body doesnt like to get bigger and bigger

lilnba is offline Junior Member
    DONT DO IT! at that age ur body is still growing and wont stop tell past the age of at least 20 . if you use steroids now you can greatly increase the risk of ruining your tendons because steroids will work wonders on muscle but not necessarily the tendons!!!!!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Seriously you are just now starting your high natural test horny sex years and messing with steroids now you could ruin your sex life for life. Imagine not being able to jack off 6 times a day like you now do in your bedroom. Not to mention mess up your health. If you did steroids now and followed someones advice who steered you wrong all you'll get from them is a I'm sorry dude if that even. Are you really ready to take that chance and never be able to get an erection again? If you are planning to become a priest then maybe you could get by, but even priests have sex with the altar boys. You'd just have to end up having sex on the receiving end of a gay or bi relationship. If that sounds exciting to you then go for it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are 15 and your progress has stalled? Yeah because you have several years to grow and you cant rush it. If you try by using aas instead of progressing more you will be suppressing your future growth along with adding multiple other problems. You are a kid, still several years away from even being considered a LEGAL adult. No matter how hard a 10 year old works out he wont get BIG because the body takes time to grow. You have many years ahead of you for natural growth. Take advantage of it. Your biggest advantage is learning how, what, when to eat. Diet is the Key and people who do use aas successfully realize this also. Take a look at real body builders or people who compete; they are always eating. They gear does not make you big, it's the food. It only makes the muscle be in a state it can grow under the right circumstances but you have all that naturally due to age.

As for temptation, you will have many many many different temptations in your future. If you dont learn to see what ones are harmful and learn to say NO you will soon be in trouble and using aas will be the least of your concerns. Trust me, one thing lead to another and another. Learn to say no and leave the temptation behind and be smarter than most kids your age in your position. You will be glad you did. I got lucky and said no at your age and when I was a little older. I have no regrets for waiting.

gym_junki is offline Member
    Lmfao

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    You need to be 18 before joining this board so you will soon be suspended for 3 years...
    Interesting how his profile says he is 22?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    child is barely out of puberty and wants to do aas???

.... it never ends here, does it?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I will tell him you will be his personal trainer Roman.That way you wont be so bored over there

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    15 years old.. learn how to eat and train right, jesus

Thread Information