Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member

Post Injection Sites! a terrible new trend

hey gang,

Along with the end of winter, i get a fresh batch of new members that need help with fina related questions.

Naturally like most of us, im here to help and i always try to go the extra mile to be helpful.

I am seeing a new trend that is plain freaking me out.

People are actually NOT using multi locations for their injections!

I have talked to three people last week that claim that they are really scarred up from injection only into their quads.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING????

Please, please ,please goto www.spotinjections.com and learn of the different places you can inject.

Any time you put a needle in your body, you better treat it as if you were a doctor yourself. Be clean, asperate every time, rotate sites and be smart!

Sorry for the mini rant, but skipping this simple FIRST step to using juice, you open your life up to a world of hurt.

dont reuse needles ever, dont share, and live a long time

Lets all make sure when we deal with new members we reenforce things like this along with diet, proper rest and a solid workout plan.

ahh i feel better thanks

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump,

Pain

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I always wanted to ask OG, but never have. I notice OG always posting that he only does thigh injections with fina ED. I'm sure scar tissue is very apparent there. Why not rotate OG? (Didn't mean to put you on the spot)

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Wow BR I didn't know you were going to put my question up for everyone to see

All kidding aside BR has a good point, rotate, clean and aspirate .

JohnnyB

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I do hit my quads more than I hit anything else and I haven't noticed any scar tissue or anything else.

Pain

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Since I've started doing ed shot with winny and fina....I learned to rotate sites. I now include bi's, tri's, delt's, quad's, thigh's, calves, and on occasion pecs.....spot injections are freaky at first but grow on you and become fun!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by dizzle
    I always wanted to ask OG, but never have. I notice OG always posting that he only does thigh injections with fina ED. I'm sure scar tissue is very apparent there. Why not rotate OG? (Didn't mean to put you on the spot)
    I think you mean his ass. Itīs pretty big

mammoth is offline Member
    I ALWAYS rotate injection sites. There are many different reasons as to why. The main reason is so I can reach fresh receptors in order to maximize effectiveness. Another reason is because you can develop a nasty abcess that has to be removed surgically leaving you with a deformity. Oh, and scar tissue buildup is another reason to rotate.

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member

good post

good post for everyone. I also know of several people who will not go anywhere but their main spot, afraid to hit a nerve/vien/bone whatever their excuse is...learn and grow

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I remember the first cycle i took i only shot the glutes. MY ASS GOT HUGE!!! I could barely fit into my jeans because my ass got so strong- and now ive got some stretch marks in my groin

I have always rotated sites since

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I enjoy rotating atleast 6 spots, it's like a new adventure everyday.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Hey what are the symptoms of scar tissue buildup? This isnt something you can see right? How much tissue does a little 25G needle really tear when it goes in.

For those that have used TT Prop, isnt rotating that shit fun!? I love the pain I feel and the lump I see in every muscle when you use 100mgED. Especially when it fucks up my workouts. The sleep is so great when rolling over to either side hurts just as bad. LOL

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    You think 1 shot a week is ok for the same place in the glutes? Hey vette, its funny you say that, I wonder if that's how I got the stretch marks on my groin, I always only shot in my glutes my first few cycles. actually I still only do but am only doing 1 shot per week. Gonna try a quad or a delt next. I can honestly say I have never asperated when doing a glute shot, it seemed to hard to be bent around that long, kept getting a side cramp. Thanx for tip Buddha.

Solrock is offline Member
    Good post. I definitely have a bubble-butt from glute injections of sust and deca . Shit... until I got to this board, my glutes were all I used.

superbeast is offline Member
    I only shoot fina in the quad, so don't think you can't. But, you still have to rotate spots. Not only one leg to the other, but all along the sweep. I also shoot in the teardrop and on the outer lower quad.

SB

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Spot injections are fun!

Thread Information