Thread: ARR Albuterol?

ACE5HIGH is offline Member

ARR Albuterol?

Has anyone tried ARR's Albuterol? Good results? Im thinking about giving them another shot. Last order I did a few years back fro some letro was a total waste of $ and Ive stayed away since...

Also, anyone with Clen and Albuterol experience can compare the two? Thx

Hum, maybe Ill have to be the Guinea pig...

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    I'm on Albuterol and T3 right now, 12MG per day split into three doses. I've just been on it for two days now. I fall asleep easily. I'll let you know how it goes.

Clen , from all the bad things I've read, was simply out of the question for me.

Are you feeling the effects of it? You would know after first dose if its working. Ive run clen before and Ive head it has a similar feel but maybe not as much of the jitters of clen...

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    I've ran generic albuterol tab's then switched to liquid research albuterol massive down grade 1/10 of the effect on a mg fro mg basis

Unfortunately that's the risk you run using a RC

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    Are you feeling the effects of it? You would know after first dose if its working. Ive run clen before and Ive head it has a similar feel but maybe not as much of the jitters of clen...
    I didn't get my from AR, but mine seems to work. On just 4MG I get very jittery. Can't really comment on weight yet, too soon to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    I've ran generic albuterol tab's then switched to liquid research albuterol massive down grade 1/10 of the effect on a mg fro mg basis

Unfortunately that's the risk you run using a RC
    Unfortunately this had been my experience with just about every research liquid Ive used... With the exception of 1 or 2 places out of probably 10 stores... Its a shame that someone doesn't have the good sense to assume their customers might actually KNOW the difference and sell high quality full strength liquids at a fair or even expensive price, im pretty sure that would be a business that would make a killing even over these cheapo blowout sites selling junk...

I think 90% of these research sites pray on newbies who don't really know the difference and don't really care. Where as every vet I talk to says the same thing, dont trust any of them.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I sound like a spokesperson here...

AR-R 's products are quality, and delivered quickly. I recently purchased some clen . Previously, I've purchased a few other things. AR-R might not be the least expensive on the internet, but at least you know legit and you won't get ripped off. That spells "P E A C E O F M I N D"

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I sound like a spokesperson here...

AR-R's products are quality, and delivered quickly. I recently purchased some clen. Previously, I've purchased a few other things. AR-R might not be the least expensive on the internet, but at least you know legit and you won't get ripped off. That spells "P E A C E O F M I N D"
    I have heard good things about their clen but I havent heard anything about the Albut... Hopefully they are both solid. Ill be sure to let you guys know since I did place an order andI have run real clen before. So the effect of the two should be about the same but with a shorter half life. Ill keep posted

kalentir is offline New Member
    AR-R is definitely amazing. Their cheapest shipping takes 2 days to come to New Jersey. My rats were so happy with their clen .

My rats are definitely curious about albuterol, since clen has too long of a half-time and gave them insomnia.

And yeah, AR-R might be slightly more expensive than some, but with them you know you are getting top notch shit.

nkyle90 is offline Associate Member
    I know this is an old post but i;m thinking of purchasing some of arr's albut...how did it all work out for you acE?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I haven't used it myself but I know of many members and friends who have and they have all given me good feedback. Its worth trying and then you can see for yourself.

Best of luck

gats0101 is offline New Member
    I like their Albuterol very much. I've never used their Clen or any Clen for that matter but the research I did pointed me towards Albuterol with its much shorter active life compared to Clen.

Thread Information