wandfightcompany is offline New Member

beginners question

Hi guys new to the forum,45 years old have been training since i was 20,and coaching MMA for the last 10
    Height 6ft 1 inch
    weight 16 stone 5lb
    My Diet is i consider very good and healthy and take all the regular supplements.

for the last 8 weeks have been doing Deca 1ml/100mg for 6 weeks last 2 weeks 2ml/200mg for the sole purpose to heal my elbows which it has done brilliantly.
    i know you not supposed to do Deca alone but have no side effects at all and my libido is fine in fact i feel great.so havent done a pct
    this was my first cycle ever,I now want to do a test cycle how long do i need to weight to begin this cycle
    want to do sustanon 250 (1ml/250mg) 1 shot a week for 8 weeks
    any advice please

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wandfightcompany;5697***
    Hi guys new to the forum,45 years old have been training since i was 20,and coaching MMA for the last 10
    Height 6ft 1 inch
    weight 16 stone 5lb
    My Diet is i consider very good and healthy and take all the regular supplements.

for the last 8 weeks have been doing Deca 1ml/100mg for 6 weeks last 2 weeks 2ml/200mg for the sole purpose to heal my elbows which it has done brilliantly.
    i know you not supposed to do Deca alone but have no side effects at all and my libido is fine in fact i feel great.so havent done a pct
    this was my first cycle ever,I now want to do a test cycle how long do i need to weight to begin this cycle
    want to do sustanon 250 (1ml/250mg) 1 shot a week for 8 weeks
    any advice please
    Welcome to the board.....

How long has it been since your last deca shot? If you had no libido issues durring the cycle it doesn't mean you wont post cycle. You really should run atleast nolvadex as a precaution..... ESPECIALLY since you're in your 40's. I mean.... if you don't and your body recovers perfectly - thats great..... but in all likelyhood it wont.

Regarding your next planned cycle...... Our general rule of thumb is time on + pct = time off. So you SHOULD wait about 12 weeks before running your next cycle. With that said..... 250mg's of test will yield some results for sure. It's a touch above the TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) dosage that most docs prescribe. I'd prefer 350-400mg's myself for muscle building.

The last thing i'll mention is about sustanon.....specifically the esthers. Sustanon is a blend of testosterones with different esthers. In order to keep blood levels stable..... one should inject it every other day. Since you're dosage is fairly low thats not feasable..... i'd recommend upping the dosage slightly and injecting atleast twice a week. so maybe 3/4cc twice a week.

I would DEFINATELY consider running a pct for the deca cycle but if you are too late for that now then i'd have clomid/nolvadex on hand for PCT after a sust cycle.

good luck,
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Devils Advocate is offline Junior Member
    What are you trying to accomplish with 250mg/week of test?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Welcome to the board.....

How long has it been since your last deca shot? If you had no libido issues durring the cycle it doesn't mean you wont post cycle. You really should run atleast nolvadex as a precaution..... ESPECIALLY since you're in your 40's. I mean.... if you don't and your body recovers perfectly - thats great..... but in all likelyhood it wont.

Regarding your next planned cycle...... Our general rule of thumb is time on + pct = time off. So you SHOULD wait about 12 weeks before running your next cycle. With that said..... 250mg's of test will yield some results for sure. It's a touch above the TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) dosage that most docs prescribe. I'd prefer 350-400mg's myself for muscle building.

The last thing i'll mention is about sustanon .....specifically the esthers. Sustanon is a blend of testosterones with different esthers. In order to keep blood levels stable..... one should inject it every other day. Since you're dosage is fairly low thats not feasable..... i'd recommend upping the dosage slightly and injecting atleast twice a week. so maybe 3/4cc twice a week.

I would DEFINATELY consider running a pct for the deca cycle but if you are too late for that now then i'd have clomid/nolvadex on hand for PCT after a sust cycle.

good luck,
    ~Haz~
    last Monday was my last shot,and thanks for the welcome and info

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
    What are you trying to accomplish with 250mg/week of test?
    just to help with recovery,and injuries not looking for any size

Thread Information