lozew8 is offline New Member

First cycle tren,prop,enethate

Hey everyone im 20 ive been training for a good solid year and 4 months everyday with a great diet protiens and supplements ive decided to take a cycle for my first thinking tren prop and enethate any tips i sould know if anybody who like to help a member out thank you

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Please read the educational threads at the top of this forum before you do serious harm to yourself and stay well clear of steroids for at least another 4 years...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Age and aas

In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Posted by Marcus 30/11/2008

little devil is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lozew8 View Post
    Hey everyone im 20 ive been training for a good solid year and 4 months everyday with a great diet protiens and supplements ive decided to take a cycle for my first thinking tren prop and enethate any tips i sould know if anybody who like to help a member out thank you
    In your only other post couple of months ago you said you have been training for 6 months and in two months you have gained 10 months additional trainig experince??
    Last edited by little devil; 07-21-2011 at 06:31 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You must not be doing any research beacuse you wouldve read.Not only do people under the age of 25 its not recommended.No one recommends tren for beginners.So tell me wat the heck are you thining of? You trying to hurt yourself?

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    so many things wrong with this... go eat some food

Thread Information